CHAPTER ELEVEN

Jungkook's POV

"I know you've already seen me. So, why are you closing your eyes now." Jungkook said as he walked towards her removing her hands from her eyes.

As Y/n just opened her eyes to find jungkook staring at her. As her hands unconsciously went to his abs tracing them. While jungkook just chuckled looking at her.

"You liked it?" Jungkook asked making Y/n jump to reality as she retreated her hand. Looking down with a tomato like red face.

"Um..Sorry." Y/n says as she tried to run away.

Focus on the word 'tried'.

But before she could run back towards her bedroom she was held by her shirtless husband as he pulled her by her wrist.

Due to which her hands landed on his bare chest. "No running away without answering my questions. My dear lady."

"Firstly what you are doing here it's still early." Jungkook said as he rested his one hand on his wife's waist keeping her closet to him while his other hand was fixing her messed up hair.

"I just woke up to drink water." She said still fascinated by his abs.

"Did you drink water then." Jungkook asked Y/n as she just shook her head as a no before saying.

"Um.. No. I heard you so, I just decided to check on you."

"So, let's get you water first." Jungkook said as he bent a little to place her on his shoulders.

"Jungkook leave me." Y/n said hitting his back while jungkook just chuckled at her.

"This ain't working Y/n try something else." Jungkook spoke as Y/n made an angry pout and give his back a good hit the last time. As she knew this is not affecting him. Nor making him leave her.

Once they reached the kitchen jungkook placed Y/n on the kitchen island as he grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator pouring the water in a glass, handing the glass to Y/n.

As Y/n just gulped down the water making herself hydrated again. "Anyway you don't usually use the gym. So, why suddenly."

Oh shit. I just can't say that I exercise daily and come back to the room. Change and lay beside you till you get up. Anyway why do I sound like I am doing something illegal. Like I know I'm a mafia but I don't do illegal works. But it did sound like I'm some kind of stalker but why would I stalk my own wife.

"JUNGKOOK where are you lost." His wifey's sudden change of voice made him come back to reality as he just stared back at her trying to find a believable excuse.

"Um.. Me. I'm here only. Where did I go." Jungkook replied scratching the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Why didn't you answer my question?" Y/n asked him with a fake angry pout as jungkook just made an apologetic face.

"Well I just thought about starting gym again as you know I'm getting fatter day by day."

"Firstly you don't look fat at all." Y/n said as she eyed him up and down but before she could continue her speech again her eyes stopped at his abs.

"Um..jungkook..can....I" Y/n tried to ask him hesitantly as jungkook noticed her gaze and moved a little closer to her.

"You want to touch them." Jungkook said as she just nodded a little looking down as her cheeks turned red. Jungkook just giggled a little before he held her hand and placed it on his abs letting her trace them.

Jungkook then looked towards the clock hanging on the attached dining room's wall. While the clock reads the time '5:02'.

Their flight is at 10:00. So he had to leave by 7:00 as it's gonna take them 35 minutes to reach the airport from their home.

Jungkook then held Y/n by her waist lifting her from the kitchen island while Y/n unconsciously wrapped her legs around him, circling her arms around his neck, burying her face in his chest.

None of them acknowledged the positions they were in till they reached their bedroom. Jungkook just sat on the corner of the bed with a half sleeping on his lap.

"Y/n baby wakey wakey. We have to go to Paris right. Jagiya we'll miss our flight." Jungkook said as he lightly tapped her cheeks trying to wake her up.

"Jungkook 2 mins please." Y/n said in a sleepy voice as she snuggled more into his chest enjoying the warmth radiating from his body.

After trying for sometime Y/n still didn't wake up. So, jungkook just stood up from the bed with Y/n still clinging on him.

Jungkook then walked towards the washroom and stood under the shower and turned it on. While Y/n eyes opened as soon as the warm water touched her soft skin.

Now both of them were completely drenched in water. As Y/n got off from jungkook who just now turned off the shower.

"Finally you woke up otherwise I thought that we'll end up missing our flight." Jungkook said as Y/n just glared at him but deep down she also knew that if jungkook didn't wake her up. They really would have missed their flight.

Jungkook just turned around to leave the bathroom but before going out he said "By the way black suits you."

After saying this Jungkook ran towards the closet he grabbed his clothes, towel and went to the guest room's bathroom to take a bath.

Once jungkook was done bathing he dressed up and went back to their shared bedroom. Where Y/n was sitting in front of her dressing table drying her hair.

So jungkook just took the hair dryer from her hands and started drying her hair. "Jungkook I'll do it." Y/n tried protesting but it was of no use.

"It's okay I'm doing it na." Hearing him Y/n just let out a hmm before looking down.

"... And done." Jungkook said as he finishes drying her hair and styles them in a loose ponytail.

"You liked it or should I change the hairstyle."

"No it's nice. By the way who taught you all this."

Should I tell her that I learned it for you. But won't it make it awkward like we didn't even confess or stuff.

"Jungkook. You're again lost anyway let's go or we'll get late because of you."

Thank you God.

"Yeah let's go."

We went to the dining room where our breakfast was just served as we both had our breakfast and left for the airport.

And even though whenever we're together I'm the one who usually drives but today I let the driver take us there because someone had to bring the car back to the mansion.

Huff anyway why am I telling this.

After all the procedures we're sitting on our seats in first class. The plane is about to take off in a few minutes. It's an estimate 13 hour flight. So, I just thought about taking a nap once we are in the air.

While Y/n is looking out of the window her one hand in mine and head tilted towards the window. She looks cute. Aish. I wish this unofficial honeymoon goes nice.