CHAPTER FOURTY TWO

The natural sun rays made me up from my deep slumber as I woke up to being all cuddled up in the blanket with pillows on both sides of me.

Damn I feel like a baby who could fall from the bed while sleeping so there are pillows on either side of the bed.

I sat up straight stretching my body out as a small groan left my throat. My eyes squinted as I rubbed my eyes to keep them open.

"Good morning Mrs. Jeon. Really glad to have you back here."

I heard a middle aged female voice as the lady stood in front of me bowing a little.

I greeted her back with a simple good morning as she told me to take a bath and come down for breakfast.

Entering the luxurious bathroom a glanced at all the products kept inside the glass cabinet before shifting my eyes to the huge glass beside it.

My reflection stared back at me with dark sleepy eyes and my skin losing all its colour my lips pale.

I felt my body getting slightly hotter before I decided to brush that feeling off.

Finishing my business I went down stairs wearing a normal white dress with my hairs pulled up in a bun.

I walked towards the dining table somehow collecting myself as my whole body pained.

It felt like someone inserted a thousand hot needles in my body.

Somehow I dragged one of the chairs a little backward and sat on it as I waited for my breakfast to arrive I rested my head on the dining table.

——————————————————————————————

I woke up hurriedly as I felt someone touching my face softly.

I fluttered my eyes open just to look at a concerned man who had his back facing me now.

I could hear some voice but my brain didn't comprehend any words or sentences as I felt my body burn more and more.

"I think it's better if we bring her to the hospital for a check up. Even though I feel like it's a normal fever but giving her medical history it's better to get a test done if it is somewhat related to the drug."

The last thing I remember was passing out on the table. So, how did I end up here in the bed.

A few seconds later I felt the blanket getting off me as I was lifted in the air by a strong pair of arms.

"Y/n baby. We're just going to the hospital okay. Hang on till then."

His soft murmur echoed in my ears as my head involuntarily rested on his chest and I pressed my face against his chest.

"Mm."

A groan left my mouth as I felt the warmth getting away from me. I held on to a piece of cloth trying to keep it closer to me.

"Don't."

I murmured again as I again tried to open my eyes but the fell being so heavy.

I got a single glance of him as he brought me to the backseat putting me over him.

I mentally giggled enjoying his body warmth as my body involuntarily kept on pressing against his. My hands clutching his shirt material.

My body felt really weak as I couldn't even sit up straight without his help as he had held me softly in his arms.

"Jun-kook..kook...water."

Jungkook's POV

Hearing that name kook from her sounded like heaven as I grabbed a bottle of water for her.

We had almost reached the hospital as I could see the huge white building with black glass panes right in front of me.

I poured some water in the cap of the bottle as my driver stopped the car right in front of the building.

I careful put the water filled cap in front of her mouth pouring the water from the cap to her mouth.

Once done with the water I again carried her out in my arms as a team of highly qualified doctors waited for us right at the hospital door.

I laid her on the bed as the doctors told me to wait outside till they check if it's a normal fever or any side effect of that drug