CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

"Y/n baby," said Jungkook, "Rise and shine, darling."

"Kookie, just a few minutes please." Y/n whimpered while squeezing deeper into Jungkook's chest.

"Hey, you whiny little baby, you didn't even eat a proper dinner and you're not even eating a proper breakfast." Picking her up, said Jungkook.

"Kookie no put me down," Y/n declared as she moved her hands and legs in order to escape from his grasp.

"I won't be a good boy either if you're being a bad girl." She was placed on the sink counter, and Jungkook gave her a toothbrush and instructed her to brush her teeth.

"You're bad. I don't want to talk to you, so leave." Y/n yelled angrily as she placed the electric toothbrush in her mouth and allowed it to do its job.

"First you keep me up at night, and now you wake me up early."

"I kept you from sleeping since I was the one who said, "Let's save water, Daddy." She became irritated by his imitation of her as she accidently hit his hm.. you-know-what and he shrieked in pain.

"Do you not want children? Fuck." While Y/n also stood up from the counter after washing her mouth, he muttered while standing over in awkwardness.

"OMG, are you alright. I'm really sorry; it wasn't my intention." Y/n spoke as she knelt beside him.

"Just hang on till I get you." Y/n left the bathroom as jungkook was finishing his sentence, contemplating where to run.

She had three choices when she heard jungkook exiting the bathroom.

Prepare for punishment by heading to Jungkook.

Run to the balcony and get the punishment after he catches you.

Run through the doorway.

Without giving it much thought, she picked the third option, but when she heard his comments, she stopped before from opening the door.

"You might want to check what you're wearing, and I'd be damned if I let you go out wearing that." Then Y/n looked down and noticed that all she was wearing was a shirt, nothing but his shirt.

The hickeys he gave her were still in their original condition. He eyed her like a predator as he walked.

"You want to wear that out." Towering over her body, Jungkook muttered.

"Oh, no, I just.." Y/n was unable to speak for any sustained period of time.

"You just said...mm." Once more, Jungkook uttered in a strong voice as he pressed both of his hands strongly into her butt.

"Ahh fuck jeon." She closed her eyes in pleasure as her palm clutched his biceps firmly.

She yearned for his touch.

She want that dominance over her.

She wished he could bang her anywhere.

She desired such perks.

She needed him.

Just picturing him fucking her more forcefully and roughly than she could ever imagine made her feel squeaky-wet inside.

"It appears that you need to be punished, huh. " She became more drenched as his voice rang in her ears.

"Yes," she said, "daddy." She begged as his gaze made her knees tremble.

"Then, like a good slut, obey Daddy's orders." He spoke softly into her ear before turning and walking into their suite.

She craved for his touch.