CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Vote!!!

Jungkook's POV

"ow fuck."

Her inaudible groan made me look towards her as her head collided with the wall.

I tried to catch her before she hurt her head but she just fainted after hitting her head in the wall.

There was a small bluish bruise on her forehead as I picked her up in my arms.

"Get the plane ready we're going back to South Korea."

I ordered as they dragged Sunghoon behind me while Y/n still laid unconscious in my arms.

You will be fine Y/n. I promise.

I laid her on the passenger seat and pushed the seat backwards. Buckling her seatbelt I sat on the driving seat.

The bruise wasn't that bad but there isn't any reason for her to faint so suddenly.

——————————————————————————————

"Jeon if she isn't mine she won't be yours either. She does not remember you at all not even your existence nor your relationship."

Listening to his shit talks from the last five minutes just made my blood boil as I punched his face the seventh time.

"Yeah go on hit me but hitting me won't bring her memories back. There barely any chance of her getting her memories back."

Jungkook just half an hour more then we're gonna land in South Korea.

I reassured myself as I looked at him pathetically he was fully tied up to his seat.

Those heavy metal chain wrapped all around her wrist, legs, and waist as I felt like tying one chain to his neck also.

I wanted to choke him so fucking bad that I honestly regret visiting him now.

I just wanted to know what he did to her that she doesn't recognise me at all.

"By the way she just thinks that you are behind us because I took some money from you and shit. So, she won't believe you."

"Can you just shut your mouth you bastard."

I landed another punch on his face before walking away towards Y/n. She has been unconscious since so long and she's not even waking up.

Guess we're going to visit a hospital first.

"Luka inform our families about Y/n and that bastard. They can visit her in my mansi- I mean our home tomorrow."

I've been calling that building my mansion since she left. That building was just a mansion for me but now that she's back it's a home.

Our home.

Sitting on my seat I leaned backwards on the seat looking towards the clouds.

What if she doesn't believe me after waking up.

What if she never gets her memories back.

What if I fail to make her fall for me again.

What if she decides to leave me.

All these what ifs were killing me I never thought about why she left till now. I just wanted her back with me but she doesn't even remember me now.

..................

"Mr. Jeon I think Mrs. Jeon fainted because after seeing you maybe her old memories got triggered and her brain couldn't respond to it well as It has been over 2 years since she lost her memories so maybe it was the first time those memories tried to hit back."

The doctor explained as I just looked towards Y/n laying on the hospital bed.

"Then why weren't her memories being triggered back after seeing Sunghoon. I mean he's her cousin afterall."

"Maybe he didn't mattered to her as much as you did. Moreover I think it will be better if we don't try to force her memories back. Like you could re-create something she experienced before losing her memories but without exactly telling her that it had happened with her before. That way there will be a higher chance of her memories recovering but there is still no guarantee."

I just hummed at his words as the doctor left the VIP room.

"Fvcking let me go."

I heard Y/n scream as I rushed inside the room.

She was trying to take the IV drip off her wrist as the nurses were trying to stop her.

"Y/n stop."

She glared at me with her red teary eyes as she continued to pull the wires off her wrist.

I held both of her hands against the wall as she still tried to get out of my grip.

My eyes shifted to her wrist as the wires were still loosely attached to her.

"Fix all this."

I signalled the nurse as she fixed the IV drip attached to her wrist properly as it was supposed to be.

Her hands were still entwined with mine against the wall as I noticed her breathing heavily.

"P-please no. G-get it o-off me."

A tear left her eye as she looked down I slowly left her hand making her sit on the bed.

"Calm down. Breathe Y/n."

I looked at her as her breathing pattern didn't improved.

"C'mon breath with me."

I held her hand gently as her body tensed up more.

"Breath in."

"Breath out."

"Very good now calm down."

I could feel her breathing pattern getting normal as her body slightly loosened up.

"P-please no in-injection."

She pointed towards the nurse holding the injection as I glared at them.

"Isn't there any other alternate instead of this injection."

I tried keeping my calm in front of her as the nurses gulped while nodding.

"Mrs. Jeon you can take energy supplements if you're not comfortable with the injection."

One of them spoke in a low voice as Y/n wiped her tears. While the other nurse went to get the medicines.

After having the energy supplements the doctor asked to keep her in observation for tonight then she could go home with me tomorrow.

I just quietly agreed as her health was my first priority right now.

"Mr. Jeon."

I looked at her laying on the bed while I myself was laying on the couch.

"Yes."

I replied her softly as she tried to sit up on the bed. I quickly got up walking towards her as I helped her sit properly.

"Why were they calling me Mrs Jeon and where is Sunghoon."

The question I was afraid of.
But I have to tell her the truth, right.

"Y/n I know it will be hard for you to believe it but you're my wife and Sunghoon is your cousin."

——————————————————————————————

Comment!!!