CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

"What the fuck you mean by you can't track her location. I want her location within five minutes."

The vibrations of his angry voice even made the glass on the table tremble as everyone present in the room kept their heads facing the floor.

"S-sir ma-madam's last location was the campus library and we checked the whole campus but madam was n-no w-where to be fo-found."

His anger increased with every passing second with the feeling of something bad happening to his wife.

All the weird uneasy feelings he had every night since the last week maybe were just some warning signs.

Till morning every thing was good. They woke up happy, got ready, had their breakfast and he even dropped her to her college.

What could have happened suddenly that his wife was no where to be found.

He called every one his parents, her parents, her friends, she was no where to be found.

His men were there on every road, every station, every airport and still she was no where to be found till now.

"Y/n baby where are you; please come back."

It has been a whole day since she went missing and no matter how much he tried he didn't had a single clue of where she is.

A single tear left his eyes as he got up from his place to find her himself. If it concerned her safety he didn't trusted anyone else.

...........................

"There isn't any side effect of this, right."

The blond guy nodded his head smirking at the suitcase of money kept beside him.

"She'll wake up after 10 hours approximately and make sure that she should not even hear anything about her old life or there are chances her memories will be recovered. Plus she will have a few headaches in the start but it will be fine soon. Anyways take care Sunghoon."

Sunghoon nodded as he carried his first love in his arms. Y/n, the girl he had loved since he didn't even knew what love is.

"Finally you're mine baby. Now it's just you and me, just us."

He entered his private plane with her still in his arms as he smirked at his full proof plan.

Sunghoon's POV

Jeon jungkook you will never even know where she went and she wouldn't even remember that you ever existed in her life.

I made her lay on the bed in my private plane; tucking a stand of her hair behind her ear.

"Y/n, you made me wait a lot not anymore you're just mine now. Only mine." 

I leaned in to kiss her forehead gently as I covered her body with a comforter. Only I know that I had waited my entire life just to have you in my arms.

My heart never felt this happy I couldn't even express this feeling blooming in my heart. I sat beside her admiring the most beautiful face I ever saw in my whole life.

Hearing the pilot's announcement I went to my seat buckling the belt as I leaned my head backwards.

The airplane started to run to the runway increasing it's speed as a uneasy feeling settled in my stomach.

I was lying to everyone who was ever a part of my life, leaving everyone who ever existed in my life.

I always wondered how the people felt who left their everything just to start a new life, new identity.

Maybe now I know they must feel so weird they would be happy about starting their new life, a new start, scared if anyone from their past ever found them.

The adrenaline rush, the nervousness, the excitement, the happiness of the love of your life being yours forever.

I didn't really knew how exactly I was feeling. Maybe I'm going crazy but who cares as long as I have her by my side.

I didn't gave a fuck about anything or anyone.

.................

Yesterday, Mr. Kim Sunghoon's private plane was crashed near busan airport and there are no traces of him or the crew found yet. A special investigation team is sent to check the condition of the plane and the reason for the crash is also not confirmed yet.

Let's talk to Mr. Lee to know more about this crash. So Mr lee what do you think is the reason for the crash.

I personally think that this crash is not an accident because I myself checked everything before the flight.

Maybe someone intentionally tried to harm Mr. Sunghoon.

The television was turned off as silent cries filled the whole room.

"First, Sunghoon's plane crash and now Y/n is also missing. What is happening here."

Y/n's mother said sobbing hard as the other people in the room tried to comfort her. After Sunghoon's parents death last year sunghoon has gotten more close to Y/n's family.

The news of his plane being crashed and now, Y/n going missing; people could only think of someone's evil eye on the Kim family.

But you know what's the irony in this It was all planned by the one they were crying for; for the one they were going to shed a trail of tears more.

"God why are you doing this with our family. Please return are kids safe and sound somehow."

Mrs. Kim thought closing her eyes as for her God was the last hope for everything being back to normal.

________________________________

Next chapter is gonna have Jungkook's POV.