CHAPTER NINETEEN

"It feels so weird now that we know what's coming up." Jungkook said buttoning up his shirt.

"Didn't I tell you to just forget it all? Forget we confessed and never mind." Y/n said as she put the comb down on her vanity once she was done with her hair.

"Omo is little Y/n too shy to say we showered together." Jungkook said back-hugging her leaving a trail of soft kisses on her neck.

"Kookie." Y/n said giggling at the warm sensation on her neck.

"But seriously it's weird." He said resting his chin on her shoulders.

"I know but Mr Jeon you are the one wanting an official confession, not me," Y/n said as she turned around to face him.

"Seriously you know I've been planning it for so long."

"Okay fine let's get with this soon," Y/n said giving the collars of his shirt a last touch.

------------------------------

"How much time more." Y/n said tired of sitting in the car from so much of time.

"We reached just a minute." Jungkook said as he opens Y/n's car door.

"Hold my hand." Jungkook said reaching out his hand for her to hold which Y/n gladly accepted.

Jungkook then rested one of his hand on her waist while his other hand held her hand. Guiding her towards their destination.

"After you, my lady." Jungkook said as he removed the blindfold from my eyes.

" Jungkook said as he removed the blindfold from my eyes

"Oh my it's so cute. I could stay here my whole life." Y/n said as she clapped her hands excitedly while jumping.

"Calm down baby. I could do this for you whenever you want." Jungkook said back-hugging her as they watched the sunset

Jungkook then stood in front of her holding her small hands in his bigger ones.

"Now, I actually wanted to tell you this since so long that you are the only woman I love after my mother and no one can even imagine how much you meant to me."

He then got on his knees and retrieved a small box from the pocket of his pants.

"I've never got on my knees for anyone but if it's you I could even kill anyone. I don't really believe in dying for someone you love but I can unalive anyone who comes in between us and I mean it. Usually I'm not really expressive of my feelings verbally but it's you who made me speak so much. THIS KING FINALLY FOUND HIS QUEEN. So, Jeon Y/n will you be mine for the rest of your life."

As soon as he finished the small box automatically opened revealing the rarest red diamond.

"But I have a condition." Y/n said as she also kneeled in front of him being on the same level as him.

"Huh, what is it I'll fulfill your every condition."

Then Y/n brought a box in front of him and opened it revealing a unisex rose gold bracelet.

"It's a family heritage. My mother told me to give this to you when I fully trust you and I think it's the right moment but if you lose it the consequences will be something I don't want to talk about. I'm just saying it's really important you better not lose it. So, not if you think you can keep the bracelet safe I'll accept your ring."

"I will. I will keep it safe."

The determination in his eyes made her smile as she tied the bracelet on his left wrist whereas jungkook slid the ring in her fingers.

They then stood up and soon a piano started to play.

"Will you dance with me." Jungkook said extending his hand towards her which she accepted as they started dancing to the music slowly.

Their bodies moved in rhythm with the music as they kept on swaying with the music.

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have the magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
You know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now.

"I love you." Jungkook said attaching his forehead to hers as they swayed with the music.

"I love you too." Y/n said as the music starts to fade away slowly.

Lower.
Lower.
Lower.
Stopped.

The music stopped as they sat in their desired places.

"So what would you like to eat."

"C'mon we did eat on our way here. I'm full. Plus this place is sooo far from the city I wonder where we are."

"So, let's watch a movie." Jungkook says as he pulled the small blanket over their bodies.

A man came and placed a laptop in front of them with a box of earphones.

They watched the movie cuddling with each other.