CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE

"But wasn't she fine in our last visit to hospital. How did this...suddenly..."

He fell short on words as his fingers clenched around his phone while hearing the doctor tell about how he had a doubt that it could be an banned illegal drug after listening to sunghoon's story of how he got to that drug.

"So, I gave a sample of her blood for testing and there's a sixty-three percent chance that it's the same drug I was thinking about. Thus, as I told you this drug basically messes with her brain, her mood, way of talking, her tone it will change every second but I need estimated 2-3 months. Till then you'll have to take care of Mrs. Jeon and make sure she takes her medicines on time."

"Yeah...yeah doctor."

With that he broke right in his office as his phone fell out of his hands while he himself fell on his knees.

"Don't you get it at once open me you fvcker."

She screamed at him as he just went on showing no particular emotion while hovering over her holding her jaw to make her forcefully eat her medications.

Her whole demeanor kept changing again and again as he tried to throw every emotion off him. It's not the time to be emotional when she needed him.

"Gulp it down c'mon like a good girl."

He made her sit for a brief second so that she could drink some water as the medicine had an immediate effect over her body and she slowly started falling asleep.

Once she was in deep sleep he removed the furry handcuffs off her body and got off her body letting her sleep as he just sat beside her sleeping body in silence.

Lost in his own thoughts he intertwined his hand with hers as he laid beside her she'll wake up in an hour or so. How was he going to take care of her like this for 3-4 months if his heart broke the moment he knew he would have to handcuff her.

He knew that she'll end up hurting herself cause of how carelessly she was jumping and running or how maybe the drug could lead to her having a panic attack, anxiety attack or worse maybe even a cardiac arrest.

"I can't lose you, my love. Please don't torcher me like this."

His voice turned hoarse as even tears refused to come out of his eyes. He can't be this weak right now, not when Y/n needs him so much.

Two Months Later

The last two months just went by with them living their life (not so) normally. Y/n would randomly feel like hurting herself due to which he'll have to tie her up most of the times, so her condition doesn't worsens.

She'll be with him 24/7. They'll go to his office together and her attacks are occuring less frequent than they used to be in the first week.

"Kookie, did we ever has sex."

And there goes her weird questions (which most of the times are highly inappropriate) about how their relationship was before sunghoon decided to fuck with their happy lives.

"Huh. I mean what kind of questions is that."

He asked almost choking on his own saliva as Y/n just shrugged her shoulders before they got out of their car walking towards the elevator.

"Yes or no. Tell na."

She rushed before him to catch up with his speed as he nervously tried to hide his red cheeks not wanting to ruin his reputation.

"Yes, now keep your mouth shut or I'll spank you right here."

"You just say but don't even touch me. I'll spank you my foot."

She whispered under her breath as he heard her but decided not to react. She probably won't even remember half of the things.

They both walked inside the elevator which was only for the CEO's use as she chuckled, happy with the nervously annoyed expression on his face.

She has been doing everything to annoy him since the last few days and he has been surprisingly not minding it too much.

Let's see Me Jeon till how long you'll be able to keep your anger.

She thought smirking to herself as the elevator dinged letting them know that they have reached their destination.

Then as always he's engaged in his work while Y/n is just reading random files to pass her time and know more about the company she has plenty of shares in.

Twenty five percent shares of the Jeon industries as hers as she's the CEO's wife as well as the heiress of Kim industries as well.

"I'm just going to get myself some juice do you want something."

She asked him as she got up from her place and placed the files inside the desk as they were.

"No."

She hummed before going out of the cabin as all the staff workers were busy in their works with a pleasant environment around them.

Y/n walked past then towards the canteen as she gave her order and sat on a bench scrolling through her phone until yeonjun saw her and thought to say hi.

"Hey beautiful lady."

He said his voice filled with the usual prince like charm as Y/n chuckled before replying.

"Hello Mr. Prince."

They talk for a few minutes before bidding each other good byes with a friendly hug not knowing that a volcano of jealousy just blasted in the CEO's cabin.

Y/n casually picked her order and walked towards his office completely unaware of the fire of jealousy and possessiveness her dear husband has been keeping inside himself since so long.

She sipped on her juice walking towards his office, just to find it empty. She kept the half filled cup of juice on the table as she found it weird 'where did he go so suddenly'.

Soon, a deep whisper reached her ears.

"You said I don't touch you right, Jeon Y/n. So, Bend over the table right now."