Chapter 3.

Buck groaned, while stuffing his head into a pillow. His eyes brows scrunched up, before shooting up, looking around, before groaning and gripping the side of his head.

"Hangover?" Buck looked over to see Bobby stood over in a kitchen. He managed to get a look around.

"Uh, yeah. Uhm, why am I here?" Buck questioned, yawning.

"You crashed here last night after getting quite tipsy, you got quite tired." Bobby said, walking over and held a cup of water and tablets towards him.

"Don't we have work?" Buck mumbled.

"It's Saturday, no work today. And, plus I'm the Captain nobody tells me when I can or can't have a day of." Bobby said, smiling while Buck chucked 2 pain killers into his mouth and sipped at the water, when they heard a door open.

"Morning." Athena came down some stairs, grabbing a coffee what Bobby held out for her, "You alright, Buck?"

"Ye-yeah." Buck mumbled, but on the inside he was panicing. He was meant to be home last night, he then patted his phone and started looking aronud, "Where did I put my phone?"

"Oh, I put it away last night in case it got broken." Athena said, standing up and walking into the kitchen, comeing back out moments later giving it to Buck, "Just to tell you, I had to put it on silent, it kept on going of. Somebody really wanted to get a hold of you."

Buck un-locked his phone, but sighed whne seeing at least 50 miss calls. He then rubbed his face, before standing up and putting his cup into the kitchen and walking back in.

"Going so soon?" Bobby asked, "I've cooked breakfast, why don't you stay?"

"Uhm, it's okay Cap. I must really get going--!"

"Nonsense. Harry seemed happy when talking to you last night, he'll be happy." Athena cut in, while Buck sighed.

"Fine." He grumbled and walked into the kitchen, following Bobby and Athena. He sat down at the end of the kitchen, Bobby putting plates out with waffles on, Athena had walked away and comeing back minutes later, and after a few more moments, two more followed.

"Buck!" Harry said excietedly, rushing to sit beside Buck, Bobby on Bukc's other side, with Athena beisde Bobby, and the last child beside Harry.

"I believe you two haven't met yet." Athena spoke up, motioing to Buck and May, "Buck, this is my eldest daughter, May, and May this is Buck. He works with Cap."

"Buck? So, your a firefighter as well?"

"Uh, yes." Buck answered, them all digging into there food, Buck eating it up within 10 minutes, as he had not eaten for nearly over a week.

"So, Buck. Who do you live with?" Athena asked.

"My Mom and Dad." Buck answered politly.

"Buck, how were you in school?" Bobby asked, "You helped Harry with his Maths homework last night, and I checked it over. Its spot on."

"Uhm, I did alright I guess." Buck mumbled, "I was abit troubled when I was in school, but Maths was one of my favourites."

"That's good." Bobby mumbled.

Bobby suddenly walked out, when he got a phone call, they could hear Bobby sigh before he came back in.

"Sorry to say this guys, but there one man short at work today, I've gotta go in." Bobby said, Buck could see all of the dissapointment in Harry, May, and Athena.

"Already?" Harry asked, "Do you have to go?"

"Sorry Buddy." Bobby said.

"Hey Cap, I'll go." Buck said, standing up.