Chapter 26.

Buck sighed, when he rolled onto his side. He had gotten in last night, from that little hang out from the fire house abit late, since he just circles the area, and sneaked in once he was positive his parents were asleep, but it was now 8 in the morning, and he had work.

Buck felt like today would be a very long an eventful day, but he got up anyway, pulled on his navy blue t-shirt, with his black trousers, before leaving his room, walking right past the kitchen what held his Parents and jumped into his car, starting towards the fire house.

Once Buck arrived and parked outside of the Firehouse, he walked inside, chucking his  belongings into the locker, the alarm blarred, so he, in a hurry, ran out of the locker room, and jumped into the fire truck, Hen, Chim, Eddie, and Bobby following after.

"When did you get here, Buck?" Bobby asked.

"Just this second." Buck answered.

"So, what we go, Bobby?" Hen asked, and Bobby turned on the Comms so all of them could here the 911 dispatcher.

"118, we've got a building collapsed. It is 5 stories, some people got trapped but we do not know there where abounts, 187 and 99 has also been noticified, but they haven't gotten back to us, so far, you are on your own." Came the Dispatcher voice, which they recorgnised as Maddie.

"Thank you, Maddie." Bobby said, when they arrived on scene, it was a nightmare. The building had some smoke comeing out, from where it must have landed on some pipe, the building were tiping just being held up, by a very thin post what was abount to snap any minute.

"Buck, Eddie! You to go ahead, and make sure nobodys trapped in there." Bobby shouted backwards, and Buck pulled on his fire proof jacket and started makeing his way inside, following Buck.

"Hello! Fire department!" Eddie shouted, and Buck yelled the same. Buck looked around, when hearing some debre being pushed.

"Help!" Came a very faint shout, and the two started running towards it.

"There has been another 911 call. There is a Man stuck up on the 5th floor, East, being the door labbeled 108." Came Maddie's voice through the inter com.

Buck stood up, from where he was crouched down by the girl who had yelled for help.

"Buck, I know what you are thinking, but let us finish here first." Eddie said, and Buck looked around.

"I smell smoke." Buck mumbled, his eyes wideneing, "Fire! By the time, we finish here that Man could be dead. Get her outta here!"

Buck started running away, and Eddie started to work quicker.

Buck couched, when he got upto the 4th floor, the smoke was burning his eyes.

"Buck, come in, Buckley." Bobby's voice rang through Buck's ear piece.

"I'm almost there, Cap." Buck mumbled, before coughing.

"It is to dangerouse, I need you to evacuate." Bobby said again, but Buck was already on the 5th floor, running down the hall, things collapsing infront, behind, and next to him.

"Hello! Fire department! Anybody up here?" Buck shouted, and he heard some coughing into the room beside him, so he bolted in, haveing to jam the door open, he saw a Man lying there, looking exhausted.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, alright?" Buck said, quickly getting to work, makeing sure the Man was not injured, and getting him upto his feet, Buck took of his helmet and put it onto the Man, including his mask to keep the smoke out of his lungs.

Buck gave the Man his fire proof jacket, and started helping him through the hall, coughing and wincing now and again.

"Buckley, come in!" Bobby shouted.