Chapter 17.

After a few more hours, the fire truck had pulled into the firehouse, since after they had there meal the alarm went of. They all jumped out of the fire truck, Buck smiling at Eddie when he patted him on the back, then Buck high fived Chimney.

"God, that was a tough one. Amazing save there, Buckaroo!" Chimney had shouted, causing Buck to laugh when they saw Maddie walking over from where she had finished mopping the place.

"Mads! You're still here?" Buck questioned.

"Yeah. I thought, why not? Plus, I wanted to check if you were okay." Maddie said, pulling her brother into a hug.

"Uh, yeah. Course I am, why?" Buck questioned.

"Buck, don't question anything. I love what she's done with the place." Chimney said.

"I agree. It'll be good if you stuck around." Bobby said.

"Thank you, Captain Nash." Maddie said, smiling at Bobby then looked back to Buck.

"So, what is this big save I just heard about?" Maddie asked.

"Oh, it's nothing--!"

"Buck, here literally climbed into houses after houses after a gas line broke and they were on fire. He then located the source." Eddie said, clasping a hand onto Buck's back, causing him to flinch slightly.

"Wow. Seems like you've became a big time hero." Maddie said, giving Buck a fond smile, "I'm proud of you."

"Couldn't of done it without you. And, you're the main reason I became a firefighter." Buck said, smiling at Maddie and rested a hand on top of his sisters hand, since Maddie's hand was on his cheek.

Maddie only smiled at him, and pulled away.

"Ohh, brownies!" They all heard a shout, so they walked up stairs and saw Chimney taking abit of a brownie, "Yep, dig in."

"You made these?" Hen asked through a mouthful of brownie, while Maddie nodded. Eddie handed Buck one what he took a bit of.

"Omg. I forgot how good these taste!" Buck said.

"Well, I thought why not use our secret recipe." Maddie muttered, smiling upto Buck who looked at her.

"Hey, Buck! Round 1." Eddie shouted, throwing a remote to Buck who then jumped over the couch and sat down, a big flat screen tv infront of them, with a fighting game on. Maddie sat in a bean bag, Chimney in the other bean bag beside Maddie, and then Bobby sat on the other side of Eddie.

"Hey, Buck. Why did you join the 118?" Eddie asked.

"Hm. Well, it was mainly because of Maddie." Buck said, spareing a glance to his Sister who only smiled, them all turning to watch him, "When I was little, I was abit of a trouble maker. But, I got myself into trouble most of the time, and got injured, but Maddie always helped me through it. So, I thought why not do what she did."

Buck had stopped playing and looked at Maddie, who smiled at him.

"Love you to, bro." Maddie said, while Buc the countinued to play.

"She should see Christopher." Eddie said, "I mean, you love him, he loves you, she's your sister, he'll love her as well."

Buck chuckled.

"Sure. You may even have found a babysitter." Buck said, smirking at Maddie.

"As long as he's potty trained, I'll baby sit anybody." Maddie said, through chewing some brownie.

"Yeah, you don't need to worry about that." Eddie said through laughs, before he got killed by Buck.

Maddie walked over and sat beside Buck on the couch, taking the controller off of Eddie, and then they started round 2.