Chapter 28.

It's been a few days, since then, and they all dropped the conversation with the guy, after Buck kept on denying that he knew the guy. But, Alex has been comeing back for more of Buck, beating him, where Buck had to go into work with a black eye, they've all noticed how he's changed.

He was opening up at first, now he's closed himself of again.

"You bitch!" Alex screamed, while pushing Buck into the wall, causing him to scream in pain, "SHUT. UP!"

Buck layed there, un-moving. He couldn't move. He felt his arm throbbing, when Alex grabbed it, and slammed it into the wall beside him, grabbing soem glass and digging it in.

Buck yelped, and the next few minutes passed in a flash. But, it ended with Alex falling asleep onto the couch, so BUck gathered himself and rushed out of the apartment and to his car.

Buck felt his eyes start to water again.

"Darn it." Buck muttered, his whole body ached, but Buck reached over to his compartment in the passenger seat for a tissue, and held it to his arm, when he looked back to the road, his eyes widened and he shouted, when a car collided into the side of his car.

Everything went black, he heard mulitple things.

'OMG!'

"WHAT THE FUCK?!'

'SOMEBODY CALL 9-1-1'
____________________

The whole of the 118 ran into the hospital, Athena and Maddie as well.

"Hello, we're here for Evan Buckley." Bobby said, and the girl nodded.

"Yes." The girl said, grabbing some papers.

"What happened to him?" Maddie asked.

"Well, he was in a car crash. He was quite over-welmed and upset before he was hit, but he had muliple cuts not related to the crash some glass in his arm, a fractered rib and wrist, so he has to keep a cast on for a few weeks. He was lucky to get out with a few fractered bones." The receptionest said.

"Wait, glass?" Athena spoke up.

"Yeah,t he glass wasn't from the car. It was from something else, to me it seemed like the glass from a beer bottle." The girl said, causing them all to exchange look.

"Guys?" They all turned, to see the one and only Evan Buckley.

He had a cast on his arm, putting all of his preasure on his right leg, he had cuts traveling up his arm, a few cuts on his face, some dried up blood on his clothes, face, and any skin what you could see, his hair was a mess, and eyes all swollen from crying.

"Omg. . ." Hen mumbled.

"Buck!" Maddie finally snapped out of it, and pulled her brother into a hug, causing him to wince.

"What are you guys doing here?" Buck asked.

"Bobby's on your emergency contacts." Maddie said, a hand onto Buck's cheek, checking him over, "Buck, this is some serious injurys. Where were you before the crash? They said some recent injurys weren't related to it." Maddie asked.

Buck only huffed and looked down.

"I was just out." Buck mumbled.

"buck, somebody could go to jail for doing this to you." Athena said, walking over. Buck seriously thought about it, but just shook his head.

"Honestly. It's no one. Just abit of a tuffle." Buck said, looking back to his Sisters.

"Well, you certainly cannot go home like this. Not with Mom and Dad." Maddie mumbled.