Chapter 32.

Buck groaned. They had been sat in the waiting room for half an hour now, and he was starting to get irritable, that he hadn't even noticed how his knee was bouncing.

Maddie only gave Buck a soft smile.

"You okay, Buck?" She whispered softly, and Buck only gave a short nod.

"Evan Buckley?" Somebody called out loudly, and Maddie nudged Buck, causing them both to stand.

"Here!" Maddie also called out, while walking beside Buck over to the lady.

"Hello Mr Buckley, I am Natasha." The person introduced, once they were settled down into the room, "Is there anything specific you want me to call you?"

"Buck is fine." Buck mumbled, while Maddie sat beside her brother.

"Okay, so why do you think you have ADHD?" Natasha asked, and Buck didn't answer only looking down, Maddie sighed.

"I am sorry, he only communicated for certain people." Maddie said, a hand rested onto Buck's shoulder.

"Okay, what is you're name? And relation to Buck?" Natasha asked, with a smile.

"I'm Maddie, and I'm Buck's Sister." Maddie said, with a bright smile, "But, I got him this appointment, thinking he might have ADHD."

"What makes you so sure of this?"

"He had it when he was little, roughly around 3? But, I wanted to see if it's gotten worse or better, and it would be great if you could test him again, because I only dignosed him." Maddie explained.

"Oh, well, are you a Doctor?" Natasha asked.

"I was a Nurse back then, but not anymore." Maddie said.

"Okay, Buck, do you figet alot?" Natasha asked, all attention back onto the younger Buckley.

"Uh. . ." Buck muttered, before he looked of to the side, figetting with his hands, which answered that question.

"Okay, so. . ."

Over the next hour or so, it was questions asked over and over, mostly answered by Maddie, since Buck hardly spoke up, but now they were walking outside.

"Okay, so you will get the results tommorow I believe." Natasha explained, before putting a hand out to shake Maddie's hand, what she did, then Buck shook her hand.

"Uh, thank you." Buck said quitely, before him and Maddie turned to leave, not speaking a word to each other until in the car.

"So?" Maddie asked, turning in her seat to look at Buck.

"It was crap." Buck said, "Could you just drop me back at Eddies?"

"Fine. But, if these results come back like I thought, I told you so." Maddie said, while pulling of, meanwhile Buck just sat in silence.

A ring tone filled the car, and Maddie took a quick glance at Buck, they had just stopped to grab coffee, and Buck was now stood by the car, Maddie stood beside him.

"One sec." Buck mumbled, and answered the phone, he said quitely, "Hey Eddie."

"Hey Buck, we're at Athenas and Bobbys, if you wanna come on over!" Eddie said quite loudly.

"Uhm, yeah, yeah, okay." Buck muttered.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Eddie asked, it had gotten quiter on his end, which led Buck to believe he was in a more quiter place.

"Yeah, course. I'll be there in a minute." Buck said, before hanging up and turning to Maddie, "Can I drive?"

"Sure." Maddie said, chucking the keys to Buck who got into the drivers seat, Maddie in the passenger seat, "So, where we going?"