Chapter 20.

Buck sighed, while lying in his bed. The sun blared through his curtains, as he lied there. The events of the night before replaying themselves in his head.

Why couldn't he of just let Toby make a fool of him? Why did he ever agree to go to that bar? Why couldn't he just not hit back?

Buck kept on haveing these thoughts play in his head, before he heard a huge bang on his bedroom door, but he didn't move, just lied there.

"Oi!" Came Philip's shout, before he barged into the room, "Get up."

"Why?" Buck grumbled, "It's not like you or Mom is gonna notice me or anything!"

Philip growled.

"Now." He snarled, before walking out of the room, Buck only sighed and stood up, shutting his own bedroom door, and pulled on a black t-shirt, with some black trousers, he then left his room and went down stairs and left the house, blanking his Dad and Mom.

Buck got into his jeep and sped of, looking around. He could never feel safe now. And, now he was dreading to face his team now. Dreading to face them after punching that fucking guy! And, the best of it, is that this will be yet another 24 hour shift, and he is abusulutely exhausted.

Buck pulled up outside of the firehouse and jumped out of his jeep, grabbing his bag he walked into the firehouse, keeping his eyes fixed infront of him. He didn't dare look up, since he could already feel the eyes of his team baring into his back when he had put his bag into his locker, and opened it up. He started searching through his bag.

Clothes, books, pens, pencils. . .

There was some stuff in his bag, before he found his art book. He forgot he even had it, this is a old one. He told his team that he was sketching recently, but that was a lie. He actually hadn't drew anything since Maddie left him a few years ago, but he still kept this book on him.

Buck shoved the book into hia bag, and shut his locker after grabbing his nazy blue t-shirt, with the firefighter logo. He pulled his black shirt of and pulled on his work shirt, it lining every muscle and abs.

He sighed, before leaving the locker room, ready for his shift to begin. The alarm sounded, and everybody rushed to the fire truck.

~~~

After a few more hours, Buck, Hen, Chim, Eddie, and Bobby all got back after there 2nd rescue. Buck tried to ignore his team, but only spoke to them when he needed to. But, once they got out of the fire truck, Buck had re-stocked the fire truck and then walked up stairs.

He grabbed a bottle of water, then sat down on his own in a table in the corner, yawning he rested his head in his hands, the bottle of water beside him.

"You look exhausted." Buck flinched, while looking up only spotting Maddie there, although Chim, Eddie, Hen, and Bobby could be seen sitting around the place behind her.

"Mm." Buck hummed, while Maddie sighed and moved to sit in the chair beside her brother, "They called you?"

"Well, I was gonna pop up anyway. But, thought why not come sooner then I orgianally was. You have been ignoring them." Maddie mumbled, while Buck only looked of to the side, "Hey, no need to be ashamed for punching that guy last night. He was a jerk, he deserved it!"

Buck sighed.

"I'm a firefighter, Mads. I can't go around, loosing my anger like that." Buck said, turning to look at his Sister, "I just can't face them. They must think I'm this little, weak boy. Tony surely saw that same boy I used to be."

"Buck, those people over there." Maddie started, pointing to the firefighters behind them, causing them to look over, "Those are your team. You're friends! Maybe even family. You are most ceratinly, not weak. You were never weak! You know what I see, when I look at you?"