Chapter 4.

Buck woke up, breathing heavily and just by that he knew today was going to be a bad day. His side was hurting like mad from that kick off of his Dad last night, his head hurt and he just had a nightmare to top it all of. It was also about his Sister.

He only sighed and stood up, pulling on his uniform, and grabbing his bag. He thought for a second when his hand landed on the doro handle. Pulling back he walked towards the window, chucking his bag out he jumped onto the tree branch what was right outside of his window and then climbed downwards, grabbing his bag he chucked it into his car thne hopped in himself.

Buck sighed, when driving of. His Sister kept on plauging in his mind. He had no idea if she was dead and alive, and to topp it all of today was her birthday and annerversary of her leaving, since she left on her 18th birthday, she was 35 today. And, Buck missed her although he was mad at her for leaving.

Buck hopped out of his car, leaving his bag there he walked into the firehouse, and didn't even go upstairs, but instead just went to the training area, and straight to the punching bag.
____________________

"Where's Buck?" Eddie spoke up. They had all finished breakfast.

"Not sure." Bobby said.

"Hey Guys, found him." Chimney spoke up, since he had walked over to the balcony, them all sharing a glance before looking over the balcony as well.

They saw Buck punching at a punching bag rapidly, and looked like he wasn't stopping any time soon.

"He looks well pissed." Eddie stated the obvious, before Buck suddenly stopped, breathing heavily, he rested his arm on the punching bag and then his head on his arm.

Bobby made his way down the stairs and stood behind Buck.

"Hey." Buck spun round, sighing in relief when seeing it qas just Bobby, but he winced and gripped his side, "What'd you do to your side?"

"Just pulled something." Buck lied, before turning back to the punching bag.

"Hey, how about we step away from the punching bag and tell me why you look like you are about to fight someone who got in your way." Bobby said, putting a hand onto Buck's shoulder to sit him down.

"I--" Buck stopped himself, looking down. He couldn't say. But, then the alarm sounded, Bobby jumping into the firetruck.

"Saved my the bell." Buck mumbled, also jumping into the firetruck, Hen, Eddie, and Chimney following.

"Alright, we've got a rock slide! Some cars crashed into it at the top, but there's a cliff below it." Bobby shouted, when they all arrived at the location they were sent.

Them all jumping out, they heard loud shouts.

"There's a Man who fell down the cliff, according to his Wife." Athena infromed them, when she ran over.

"Eddie, Buck, get the harnets on, and Chimney get ready with the winch." Bobby ordered, Hen already running of to check on people and helping in the best way she could.

Then Eddie and Buck were skidding down the cliff edge, rope tide around there harnest.

"You see anybody?" Eddie shouted over to Buck.

"No, nothing!" Eddie answered, when there feet hit the ground, they both un-tied there harnest. They both started walking.

"Eddie, Buck, anything?" Bobby shouted on the radio.

"Nothing yet, Cap." Eddie answered.

"I hear something." Buck spoke up, and just as he said that they heard a distant scream and rubble moving. They both ran towards the source of the sound, stumbling abit on the rocks when they saw a Man there just below them on another cliff.