Chapter 21.

After an hour or so, the power was finally turned of, and another fire station showed up, as Athena pulled up in her car, Maddie instantly jumping out.

Eddie had tried opening the door to the fire truck, but the wire was wrapped around all of the truck, covering any exit, locking it.

So, the other fire station had to cut it of, then they all pilled out. Athena hugged Bobby, while once Buck was out of the truck, he stumbled backwards, when Maddie dived at him.

"Buck!" Maddie shouted, so Hen, Chimney, Athena, and Eddie all turned around to watch them. Buck gulped.

"I'm fine, Mads." Buck said, sighing.

"No, your not. I know my little brother." Maddie said, pulling away to rest a hand onto his cheek, "Take a deep breath for me. You're breathing is increasing."

"I'm fine, Maddie. You should be taking care of yourself, and giving yourself a treat, not me! I'm 26." Buck said softly, hugging his Sister tight who sighed.

"I could never stop looking after you, Buck. You're my little brother, I love doing it to much, I have, and I always will." Maddie said, "I used to change your dipers after all."

Buck gave a weak chuckle. Maddie smiled at him.
____________________

After an hour, Buck was sat in the locker room, sat on one of the benches, when Eddie suddenly walked in. He moved over to his own locker to open it.

"Hey." Eddie said, Buck only glanced upto him and nodded.

"Hey, Eddie?" Buck spoke up after a few moment, while Eddie hummed and looked over to Buck, "I just wanted to. . . I'm--I'm sorry."

"Sorry? For what?" Eddie asked, shoving his gloves into his locker what he used to punch the punching bag with.

"I guess, for ignoring you and the others. You know, after last night?" Buck mumbled, and then Eddie knew what he was on about.

"Buck, we all have to punch somebody now and again. Especially if it's the person you actually wanna punch." Eddie said, sitting down beside Buck on the bench with he chuckled.

"I know, I just. . . haven't punched somebody before? I mean, I have punched some body before I just. . . when I was little I used to punch holes in my walla to let my anger out. I never punched the source of my anger." Buck tried his best at explaining the best way he could, but never the less Eddie understood.

"Yeah, I get it. I have a Kid, I get pissed at times. And, not because of Christaphor, it's because people believe I can't raise him. Not without his Mothers help." Eddie said, sighing.

"Sorry." Buck mumbled, "But, I also wanted to say thanks. For today, in the fire truck?"

"Hey, we've all been there." Eddie said, standing up to open his locker again, "Could I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you get panic attacks often?" Eddie asked, while Buck shrugged.

"Sometimes. I just. . . I got them alot when I was younger, but now I get them less, but it takes longer to get out of that state of mine. But, I would say I could get them frechently? Depends on what sets them of." Buck explained.

"What sets them of? If its okay me asking?" Buck sighed. He wouldn't usual open up this much, but he felt safe with Eddie.

"Uhm, I guess a few things. Loud noises, uhm I guess sensitive situations, and among other things. . ." Buck mumbled, "But, what sets them of the most is shouting."

"Your parents fought alot when you were little?" Eddie questioned.

"I guess. Still do sometimes." Buck said, "My Sister always helped me through it. Well, before she left that is."