Chapter 37.

Buck laughed along with the 118. They, along with Maddie had convined Buck to come back to Bobbys and Athenas, just for them all to have some qualitity time together.

Buck entered the house, since he was the last one to leave the fire house, he found Eddie laughing with Chimney, with Hen, Bobby and Athena all smiling at them, with Maddie.

Hen and Chimney were haveing a game of mario cart on the flat screen tv.

"Hey Buck." Maddie said, with a smile offering Buck a beer what he took and sipped at.

"Hey Kid, want a game?" Bobby asked.

"Maybe later." Buck said, as he dropped his coat on the back of the chair and taking a seat.

"Come on, Buckaroo! Eddie wants to go against you." Chimney shouted over, while chucking the controller into his lap. Buck only sighed and moved to sit in the chair right infront of the tv, beside Eddie who had started to game.

"Ready to loose?" Eddie asked, with a grin while nudging Buck who smirked.

"You mean, win? Heck yeah." Buck said, already passing Eddie 3 diffrent times, eventually winning.

"And, Buck is still un-defeated!" Hen shouted. Buck chugged the rest of his beer and stood after chucking Hen the remote.

Buck walked into the kitchen, he leaned on the side, not expecting any one to be in there, but was wrong when seeing Athena makeing a few samwhiches.

"Hey Buck, want anything to eat? Or to drink?" Athena asked, but Buck only shook his head, "So. . . Bobby told me. About what happened today. I am quite suprised he didn't tell me when he first found out."

"Don't blame Bobby, Athena. I begged him not to tell anybody." Buck said, "And, yeah I guess. . . I kinda got caught today when I didn't take my mesication, Maddie noticed. . . and, well, you know the rest."

"Yeah, I guess I do." Athena said, with a small smile, "It's okay to be ADHD. It doesn't change you, but I am glad that you had it in you to tell the truth. . . even if it was forced out." Athena said, with a smirk causing Buck to chuckle and take the beer what was handed to him.

"Thanks." Buck mumbled.

"Well, let's get in there." Athena said, grabbing the tray of samwiches and walking into the living room with Buck following.

"Samwiches! Who wants one? Can't drink on an empty stomack!" Athena anounced to the room, while setting them onto the table, everybody surrouding it and grabbed at least 5 each, all except Buck who had sat on the couch.

Eddie moved to sit beside the youngest there, while everybody gathered around.

"Alright, how about we watch a movie?" Athena suggested, which most of them agreed, very loudly, "What should we watch?"

"Oh! Oh! How about. . . Top Gun?" Eddie suggested, and pretty much all of them said yes, so Athena turned it on, turned the lights of and sat down.

Abit into the movie, Buck felt something touch his hand, so he looked down and smiled softly when seeing Eddie's hand touching his. Buck glanced upto Eddie, who was staring at him.

Buck then glanced around, Chimney had fell asleep, leaning on Hen who was talking to Bobby, Athena was watching the movie, and Maddie was also watching the movie.

Bobby and Hen soon turned there attention back to the film, when an explosion happened.

Buck fiddled with the bandage on his wrist, before feeling his eye lids get tired, before he felt his body go limp.