Chapter 8.

A/n: Sorry, that there is alot of time skips, I'm just not sure on what to put, so time skip to the next day!

~~~

Hen, Chimney, Eddie and Bobby was all in the kitchen, laughing at something random, it was in the morning.

"Hey Athena." Hen said, between laughs, but they all quitened down when senseing how sad the cop seemed, mostly from her faciel expressions.

"Athena? What's wrong?" Bobby asked, walking over.

"Buck here?" Athena asked.

"Uhm, no. His shift started in a few hours."

"Good. I need to talk to you. They can stay, I don't care." Athena said, while Bobby nodded and sat her down on the island, giving her a cup of coffee.

"Take your time." Bobby said, since Hen, Chimney, and Eddie all stood beside Bobby.

"I was looking into Buck's Sister. I decided to look into Buck's backstory. It's bad, Bobby." Athena said, choking back a sob.

"What?" Bobby asked, "Alright, start from the beginning."

"I first looked into when he was around 5. So, before Maddie left. He uhm, theres reports of complaints saying how Buck was always showing upto places with bruises and some serious injurys, they looked into the parents and checked the home and found nothing. He wouldn't even speak to them, but. . . once they found nothing he continued to show up with some worse injurys which involved him being in the hospital."

"What kind of injurys?" Hen spoke up.

"Uhm, broken nose, broken ribs, a sever concussion."

"Woah." Chimney muttered, "Continue."

"I skipped a few year to where he was maybe around 16? He was in a relationship with this guy, we have no name no nothing. But, this guy wasn't the best, he. . ."

"Was abusive?" Eddie muttered, causing Athena to nod.

"But, the Cops only found out about him when the neghbord filed nose complaints, so they sent some people out, and what they saw horrified them. . . there was 16 year old Buck, just crying, bleeding out. He barely survived, but they had never found that guy they stopped the search 3 years ago." Athena tried her best at explaining.

"How long was he in this relationship?" Bobby asked.

"Up until he was 20." Athena said.

"He was in an abusive relationship for 4 years and still wans't planning on telling anybody?" Hen asked, although her voice broke, "And, there's no sign of this guy."

Athena shook her head.

"But, how could they just ignore something like that?" Eddie asked, although he felt just as bad, "Wait, this is why-why he doesn't trust anybody?"

"Part of it." Athena mumbled.

"You think theres more to it." Bobby cut in, "How?"

"You said he lived with his parent's right? Well, think about it. He's constantly has bruises, I saw this red mark around his neck yesturday when I saw him, looked like somebody was holding him up by his neck, but also I found out his Dad was an alcholic." Athena explained, "And, have any of you noticed how he hardly puts weight on?"

"I have been saying this to them." Eddie said, pointing to the other three.

They heard footsteps, them all looking at each other before looking of the balcony to find Buck walking in, and boy did he look a mess.