Chapter 31.

Eddie and Buck had grabbed a drink from star bucks, and headed back to the apartment, Chris has been picked up by Carla.

Once they were inside, Buck sat down on the couch, his leg bouncing. He wasn't sure why, but he couldn't keep still. Eddie glanced over to him and saw buck figetting quite alot in his seat.

"Hey Evan, everything okay?" Eddie asked, comeing to sit beside him and Buck only nodded.

Eddie watched him silently for a few minutes, Buck still had not stopped figetting, so in the end he placed a hand on top of Bucks, and that stopped it altogether.

Buck froze and tensed, but slowly turned to face Eddie, he slowly un-tensed and Eddie leaned forward, so Buck did something stupid. He kissed him.

It only happened for a few seconds though, since Buck had quickly pulled away.

"I'm-I'm sorry! I-that was stupid!" Buck kept on rambleing, but Eddie had moved to sit right beside him again, so there torsos were touching.

"Buck, it's okay." Eddie said softly, before slowly placing another kiss to Buck's lips. Buck melted into it, and Eddie put a hand onto Buck's other side, causing him to lean over him slightly.

They both broke apart, and just stared into each others eyes.

"Why-Why?" Buck stuttered.

"Why did I kiss you?" Eddie guessed and with a nod from Buck, he explained, "Buck, ever since you joined the 118, you became like somebody I wanted to protect. I mean, you're funny, handsome, and cute. I like you, Buck."

Buck's eyes widened and he blushed dark.

"I-I like you to, Diaz." Buck stuttered, and Eddie kissed him again, and Buck kissed back, both of his hand going onto Eddie's chest.

They both smiled into the kiss, and Buck pulled away, his figetting now stopped.

"How about a beer?" Eddie asked softly, and with a swift nod from Buck, he stood up and walked to the fridge, grabbing two beers, he handed one to Buck.

"So, what is this? Between us?" Buck asked quitely, that Eddie hardly caught the question.

"Anything you want it to be." Eddie said.

"C-Could we take it slow?" Buck stuttered, considering his past with relationships Eddie gave a soft smile and a nod.

"Of course." Eddie said, before standing up, "I'm just gonna go get ready. Out of my work clothes."

Eddie was still wearing his navy blue t-shirt, and Buck only nodded so Eddie walked away. Buck took a deep breath, he stood up and looked into the mirror just by the tv, and saw how red he truely was.

He heard a knock on the door and walked over to it, he opened it, after taking a few deep breaths and was quite suprised to see Hen and Chim stood there, giving him big grins.

"Uh, Guys?" Buck questioned and moved to the side, when the two nudged past him. Buck shrugged, "Come on in, why don't you."

"Thank you." Chimney said, already in the living room, Buck rolled his eyes and closed the living room door.

"Hey Buck, who was at the door?" Eddie asked, just pulling his grey t-shirt over his torso, Buck getting one glanse what made him turn red slightly, "Oh, hey Hen, hey Chim."

"Hey Diaz." Chimney said, nodding to him, then looking to Buck, "So~"

"Maddie sent you?" Buck suddenly asked, and Chimney and Hen glanced to each other.

"Well. . ."

"God, sometimes I just wanna ring her neck." Buck muttered.

"Anywho, why are you so red, Buck?" Hen asked, smirking and Buck tried to act cool about it.