Chapter 6.

The next morning, Buck had once again snuck out of his window and jumped into his car, when his Dad got out of the house, shouting at him, but he only sped of, going to have to deal with the consequenses later.

Buck walked into the firehouse after pratically speeding down the streat so he wouldn't be late. He chucked his bag into his locker and walked upto the stairs.

He saw Hen, Chimney, Eddie, and Bobby yet again, but saw Hen sparing glances at him.

"Here you go, Buck." Bobby said, pushing a cup of coffee towards Buck as he smiled at him then gabbed the coffee, sipping at him.

"Hen, I can see you staring at me." Buck spoke up, gaining there attention, "Ask away."

Buck sat opposite Hen, who was staring at his chest. Buck raised an eyebrow before looking down, realisation dawned down on him, sighing he pulled his necklace from round his neck and showed it, Chimney, Eddie, and Bobby all sitting down.

"This?" Buck questioned.

"I asked you the other day, but you just shut it down. What's the deal with it?" Hen spoke out, shocking them all while Buck only stared at the necklace, before cleching it in his hand.

"My Sister gave it to me." Buck spoke up, shocking them even more.

"I thought you said you lived with your Mom and Dad? You never said anything about a Sister." Chimney said.

"It never came up I guess. I was 9 when I was givin it, she left with her boyfriend haven't seen her since." Buck mumbled.

"She's been gone for 17 years?" Eddie muttered, while Buck nodded and stood up, looking down at the necklace.

"She was nice. Always helped me when times got tough, and after that. . . I just always believed that I could trust no one, since I believed they would just walk on out of my life. She always said these words to me." Buck mumbled.

Buck put the necklace on the table, so Bobby glanced at it.

"You choose your own path, little bro." Bobby read out loud, smiling, "Smart words. Your Sister seems wise."

"She was. She really was." Buck mumbled, while looking at the chain what Bobby held out towards him, he gabbed it and put it back around his neck, "She was. . . she was always there. Whenever I got injured playing or something, she was there in a second, that was until Doug came along."

"Doug?" Hen questioned, she had tears in her eyes.

"Her boyfriend, or. . . something. I don't even know anymore. I don't know if she's alive or what." Buck mumbled, getting panicked slightly while moving backwards to sit down, "He gave her a way out and she took it. She just left. No goodbye."

"Buck." Bobby said, "You don't know that. She may still be alive."

"She-I. . . I haven't heard from her in 17 years, Cap." Buck said, looking up at them all with teary eyes, "No messages, no calls, no nothing. I-She just uped and left."

"I-I need a second." Buck mumbled, standing up to walk down the stairs, sniffling slightly he walked into the bathroom, leaning on the sink taking deep breaths.

~~~

"I feel bad for him." Chimney said, "He seems to have had a hard life."

"Yeah." Bobby mumbled, patting Eddie's shoulder, "But, he's got us now."

"Hello?" They all looked towards the stairs, where Athena were revealed.

"Oh, Athena. What a suprise. I thought you were on duty?" Bobby asked, kissing her cheek.