Chapter 15.

After a few more hours, Buck had a beer in his hand and was laughing at something Eddie had said. He had stepped into the kitchen for the beer, and Eddie did the same so the two were standing in the kitchen.

"You alright?" Eddie asked, after the laughing died down.

"Yeah." Buck said, sighing before turning to lean on the side, "I mean, I wanna be."

Eddie nodded.

"I know the feeling." Eddie said.

"I just. . . I'm glad I finally get to see my Sister again, but it just feels all wrong." Buck said.

"Yeah, well why don't you just make the most of it?" Eddie said, while Buck nodded with a sigh.

"Oi! Get out here." They all heard Bobbys shout, Eddie and Buck laughed while walking in, Eddie sitting back down in his original seat, Buck about to do the same before his phone started blaring.

Buck dug his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller id, sighing.

"I'll be back." Buck said, moving to the hallway while answering the call, sipping at his beer, "Dad."

"Evan. Where the fuck are you?" The cold, cruel voice snarled.

"I'm at my Boss house." Buck said.

"What are you? His boy toy?" Philip snarled, causing Buck to flinch.

"No." Buck said, "Now, can I go? I kinda have things to do."

"What? Can't make time for your old man?" Philip asked.

"Well, I would much prefer you 6ft under, but we all can't get what we want, can we?" Buck said, "See ya."

Buck hung up, and walk back into the room, throwing his phone back on the table and sat beside Maddie.

"Who was it?" Maddie asked.

"Just Dad." Buck answered, putting his beer on the table, since he had finished it.

"Anyway, Maddie was just telling us about this time when you were little." Hen said, "Go on Maddie."

"Well, Buck was around 7? And, he loved getting himself hurt." Maddie said, sending a glare towards Buck who only rolled his eyes, "I went to this field where he always went to and found him playing rubgy and everything, with a few kids on our block. He was so adorable in his little uniform."

Buck crossed his arms over his chest.

"How did you get that outfit anyway? Mom and Dad would of never brought you that." Maddie asked, looking at her little brother.

"My Mate. He lent me a spare one." Buck said, fiddling with his hands.

"For the last time, he wasn't your mate." Maddie said, "He was a right selfish kid and did nothing other then treat you like trash."

"Well, that was the closest thing I got to hanging out with somebody my age." Buck shot back, Maddie's eyes softened while she sighed.

"Wait, you never went to school when you were little?" Eddie asked.

"What? Course I did." Buck said, "I couldn't get off of school."

"He was a right trouble maker. Constantly getting into fights at school. I should know, I was in my last year there." Maddie answered, "But, I'm proud of em. He stood up to the biggest bully in the school and he was twice the size of him."

"Rubgy taught me a few tricks. But, I hated that guy, constantly picking on Kids who couldn't defend themselves. He picked them out one by one." Buck said.