Chapter 30.

Buck shot up, panting. He wasn't sure what woke him, the nightmare what he was just haveing, or his phone blaring on the table. Buck grabbed the phone, seeing it to be 7:00, he sighed.

Who would be calling him this early, but he answered anyway.

"Hello?" Buck groggerly asked.

"Hello, would this be Evan Buckley?" Buck slowly sat up.

"Uh, yes? I'm sorry, who are you?" Buck asked, now sitting up and swinging his legs over the couch.

"Docter Ralph. I just wanted to see if you could come in for a check up." The docer on the other end said.

"But, the crash only happened a day ago?" Buck wondered.

"Yes, but it's never to soon or late to pick anything up. And, I do believe you need a spare change in bandages." The docter said.

"Oh, okay then. . . yeah, sure." Buck answered, with a sigh. He put the phone down and looked around. Usually Eddie would of been up at hearing any slight of movement this early.

Buck slowly stood up and walked into the kitchen, where he saw a note.

Gone to work. Try to get some rest,
you seem exhausted
-Diaz

Buck sighed, with a slight smile, but then that vanished and he started on thinking about how to get to the Hospital. He could just take a taxi? But, he proberly wouldn't have that much money on him at the moment.

He sighed, before walking out of the apartment, locking the door with the spare key Eddie had givin to him, and looked up and dwon the streat, sighing he started walking down the streat, at a small limp, looking behind him every second.

Buck picked up his pace slightly, when he felt somebodys every digging into him, and seeing somebody sticking to the shadows to his right, Buck soon took of into s sprint, ignoring the agonizing pain coursing through his body.

Buck soon stopped, leaning against the wall, panting.

"Buck?" Buck flinched, but turned quickly. He sighed in relief, when seeing Hen stood there, "What are you doing here?"

"Hen, thank god it's you." Buck muttered under his breath, "I uh, I was just on the way back to the Hospital."

"Why? Is everything okay?" Hen asked hurriedly.

"Yeah, yeah, just need to check me over and what not." Buck muttered, looking behind him once more.

"Wait, you walked all the way over here from Eddie's house? That is 5 minutes away! You are meant to be resting." Hen exclaimed, "And, considering you being out of breath, I'm guessing you didn't exactly walk."

"Geez, how you are observant." Buck muttered, "Woah! Hey!"

Hen had grabbed him by the back of the shirt and dragged him into the fire house.

"Buck?" Chim, Bobby, and Eddie all walked over.

"What is he doing here?" Bobby asked.

"Ow. Could you let me go?" Buck asked, and Hen let the back of his shirt go, so his hand went upto his shoulder, "And, I didn't come here on purpose! I was just on my way somewhere else. And, I just had to pass the fire house."

"Somewhere else? Buck, you are meant to be resting!" Eddie said sternly, and Buck sighed.

"Yes, I know but I got a call this morning--!"