Chapter 35.

The next day, Buck didn't have work until the Afternoon, so he went into town. Eddie was on all day, so he would see him later on, on his shift.

Buck was looking at the art supplies, when he felt the hairs on the bac kof his neck stand up. He felt his phone start to vibrate in his pocket and he took it out, seeing it was his Dad calling. He had called around 10 times, since he had started staying with Eddie, which has been a few weeks.

But, this time Buck answered.

"Hey Dad." Buck muttered.

"Don't 'hey dad' me! You haven't showed your ugly face around here for months! I've got nothing to beat up." Philip snarled, and Buck sighed, offering a kind smile to a lady who passed him, just as he exited the store.

"Philip, hand me the phone!" He heard his Mother shout, then he heard muffling, "Evan, how about you come on over in 30 minutes? Just to catch up."

"Oh, well--"

"I wasn't asking." His Mothers voice dropped rapidly.

"Okay." Was all Buck said, before hanging up.

"Guess that explains what I'm doing till work." Buck muttered under his breath and started makeing his way to his car, once in it, he started to his Parents house.

Buck reached the house in less then 30 minutes, but he got out and went inside anyway.

"Hello? Mom? Dad?" Buck called.

"In here Honey!" Buck heard a soft voice sounded, which was his Mom, but he was quite frankly suprised at how calm and soft her voice was, so he went towards the kitchen, and what he saw, made him freeze.

There was his Parents. . . with Alex, his abusive Ex boyfriend.

"Oh, honey, how come you never told us Alex was in town?" Margerate asked gently.

"Uh, I guess I never got round to it." Buck muttered.

"Well, what are you waiting for my boy? Come. Sit." Philip said, with a loud laugh, but Buck went and sat down opposite his Father anyway, also beside Alex.

"So, Alex, did you know that Buck went on to be a Firefighter?" Margerate started.

"Yes, I did actually. And, he's very good at it, seen him out in the field many times." Alex said, sending a smirk to Buck, causing him to shift in his seat and look down.

"We should all get together some time. Incluing Maddie!" Philip said, "Where is your Sister anyway, Buck?"

"Proberly at work." Buck muttered.

"She got a job? Since when?" Margerate asked.

"She's a 9-1-1 Opperater." Buck answered, "She started a month ago. Which you would of known, if you came to visit."

Buck could see the death stare he was being givin from his parents, but even thought Alex is like them, you would never see them being abusive infront of each other.

"Well, my love, what have you been upto lately?" Alex asked, with a smirk, while he rested a hand onto Buck's thigh, makeing him incredibly un-confrontable.

Buck nudged his hand away, what was getting awfully close to between his legs.

"I should get going anyway. Mr and Mrs Buckley." Alex said, nodding his head to the two older Buckleys, and then kissing Buck's lips, makeing him want to throw up.

Alex then left, and Philip turned onto Buck with an angry glare, he shoved the table backwards into Buck, makeing him yelp and to go flying off of his chair.