Chapter 24.

Buck had just changed his shirt, and walked out of the locker room, but he stopped and just stood there, when the new reporter, Taylor Kelly walked into the fire house, with the camrea man following.

"So, here we are this afternoon, in the firehouse of the ones who saves tthose two girls lifes later this morning." Taylor spoke into her mic, not facing the camrea what was pointing to her.

"Excuse me?" Bobby walked over, after realising they were there, he looked at the camrea, "Please do not film in here."

"Sorry." The Camrea man mumbled, shutting the camrea of, he stood behind Taylor.

"Why are you here?"

"I thought why not get everybodys stories? You all did save those two girl ealier today from that terrible, terrible crash." Taylo walking past Bobby and stopping infront of Chimney, who had been talking to Eddie, "And, you're name is?"

"No." Bobby said, pushing the camrea away what was pointing to him, "You cannot film in here. I want you out of my fire station."

"Sorry Cheif, but no can do." Taylor said, spotting Buck she smirked and walked on over, Hen, Chimney, Eddie, and Bobby all followed, standing behind the camrea, after sighing and the camrea man has blocked there path to stop them from intervining.

"And, here is the hero of the day." Taylor said, causing Buck to turn around to look at her, from where he was on his phone.

"Uh, uhm, excuse me?" Buck stuttered, and Taylor laughed.

"What's your name?" Taylor asked, "I'm positive you already know who I am."

"Yeah. Everybody does." Buck mumbled, "Why-What?"

Buck glanced at Bobby who only shrugged.

Taylor laughed again, placing a hand onto Buck's shoulder, causing him to flinch and look at her hand, shrugging it of.

"Why don't you tell everybody what caused that crash ealier this morning?" Taylor asked, motioning to the camrea and Buck shrugged.

"I-I don't know. I'm not a cop, or detective. Our job is to help the people who is injured, not to solve mysterys." Buck said.

"Alright, that's enough!" Bobby cut in, when seeing Buck move away from Taylor when she stepped towards him, "I already said you cannot film in here. Not without concent."

"Well, joke on you. I have concent." Taylor said, pulling out a letter and shoving it in Bobby's face, causing him to skim it, "Off of your Boss. That we can get everybodys stories and opinions."

"Unbelieveable." Hen mumbled, after grabbing the letter to read herself, them all reading it, other then Buck, who had walked back into the locker room to search his locker.

"And, I wanna start with. . ." Taylor trailed of and pointed at Buck, "Him."

"Wait, no." Eddie said, "Why don't you start with some of us first, save him for later."

Taylor shrugged.

"Fine. I'll save the hero till last." Taylor said, before moving onto question another person.

"How long is she going to be around, Cap?" Chimney asked.

"I don't know, Chim. But, I hope its not long." Bobby said, "How're you Buck?"

"Fine, thanks." Buck said, looking at Taylor, "Is it me or is she just. . . touchy touchy?"

"Just to you, Buck." Hen said, "Seems like somebody has a crush on you."

"No way." Buck said.

"You hear the way she's talking about you, right?" Eddie asked, with a smirk and Buck scoffed.