Chapter 14.

Buck didn't know what to think. His Sister stood right infront of him, alive, and seemed to be un-harmed? To be honest, he was kind of scared, but Maddie inched forward.

"Buck!" Maddie shouted, certain this was her little brother as she dove forward, bringing Buck in for a really tight hug, Buck was to shocked to hug back.

"Mads?" Buck questioned once again.

"I missed you so much." Maddie said, starting to cry, Buck felt his eyes stinging with tears as he hugged back just as tight.

"Me to, Mads, me to." Buck mumbled, but then walked away, "I want answers, Mads."

"I'm-I'm sorry Buck--"

"I'm not a little Kid no more!" Buck insisted, but only sighed and stepped away from his Sister when seeing that she was not going to tell him anything, "I need some time. To process everything, I'll reach out to you later."

Buck didn't wait for Maddie's answer and walked away, Maddie couldn't help the tears rolling freely down her face, as she watched the younger brother walk right back out of her life.
____________________

A/n: After a few more days, Buck insisted that he was okay enough to come into work, and after begging Bobby to let him, he did. Buck just needed a distraction.

Buck walked into work, sighing. He wasn't feeling himself. What was he meant to think? His Sister? Okay? It was to hard to believe.

"Buck!" Buck sighed, when he put his bag in his locker and walked up the stairs, to see Hen, Chimney, Eddie, and Bobby all there.

"Nice to have you back, Buckaroo." Chimney said.

"Yeah, how are you feeling?" Hen asked, "Do anything nice on your time of?"

Buck smiled, before his mind went back to his SIster so it vanished.

"Uhm, no. Just, walks." Buck kept his answer short. He had been ignoring and blanking his parents, while avoiding them so they must of caught on that they hadn't torchered him in a while.

"Hello Buck." Buck turned around, seeing Athena, "Nice to see you back."

"Yeah. Although, I didn't need any time of, but Cap just kept on insisting." Buck said.

"It was an order." Bobby said, "You wern't even meant to be back this early."

"And order, institing, what's the diffrence?"

"Nothing to you. You don't know what an order is." Chimney said, causing them all to laugh, including Buck. His Sister had been plauging his mind for nearly a week now, and finally he was able to have a laugh thanks to his team.

"Uhm, Buck. . . I think, we should have a small chat." Athena finally broke the silence, causing Buck to look at her. If she had said that before, he would of feared the worse, but now that he actually saw Maddie with his very own two eyes? He just didn't care no more.

"Hello?" They all looked over the balcony when hearing a shout, they al lthought it was impossible, but Buck walked down the stairs to greet the person but ended up froze.

"Maddie." Buck gulped.

"Buck, I'm sorry." Maddie said, "You said to me that we'd talk later, but then I realised you were holding of. . . I couldn't wait any longer! I want to see my brother."

Buck felt himself shaking.

"I- Maddie. How-How did you even know I'd be here?" Buck stuttered, while Maddie walked slowly towards him, knowing that any sudden movements would scare the hell out of him.