Chapter 9.

Buck sighed, when he pulled up outside of his own home. He couldn't believe that he actually punched that kids Father. But, he couldn't help it, just knowing that that sweat little kid gets beat by that guy made him so mad, but what made him even more mad is the fact that he can't even stand up to his own Father.

Buck took a deep breath, before walking into his own house.

"Hey freak." His Father called, obvious that he was drunk with the slight slur in his voice, so Buck thought it was better to stay out of his way an just walked up the stairs. It was getting late, as he had started pulling all days at the firehouse, just wanting to be as far away from this place as possible.

He was gonna go to sleep but then Maddie clouded his mind, so he just sat there, thinking before his eyes caught a sight of a picture of Maddie, he had snook it.
____________________

Buck sighed, before jolting away when something was thrown at him on his bed, seeing his Father at the foot of his bed.

"Get dressed. Meet me down stairs in 5." Was all he said, before leaving the room, Buck looked down at the clothes no colour in sight on them, only black. He quickly pulled on the black jeans, black t-shirt, and the black hoodie, he then left the bedroom and met his Father by the front door.

"Where are we going?" Buck asked.

"We are going into town." Philip said, leaving the house with Buck following, they both hopped into Philip's car and took of, reaching the shoppin centre in the matter of 10 minutes.

"What's that?" Buck asked, looking at the small package in Philip's pocket.

"None of your conern." He said, before exiting the car, Buck following sighing, while pulling his hood up looking down while he stopped behind his Father when he started talking to this guy, covered in tatoos.

Buck looked around, before watching Philip give this guy that package, but then he heard a scream, quickly spinning around he saw a girl fall to the ground, gripping at her chest, a Man running away from her.

"Buck, no." Philip said sternly, Buck looked at him then back to the girl before doing one thing he thought he'd never do. Disobay him. He ran to the girls side and kneeled beside her, and looked down at her chest seeing a wound pouring of blood.

"Hey. It's okay! I'm Evan Buckley, everythings gonna be okay." Buck said, "What's your name?"

The Girl winced.

"M-Mazy. . . Dolen." The Girl mumbled, eyes dropping.

"No, stay away for me, okay?" Buck helped the girl lean against the wall, and grabbed his hoodie from over his head, while starting to put preausre but not to much on the wound, then started looking around.

"Comebody call 911!" Buck shouted, while mulitple people got there phones out.

"Yes, hello!" A girl said hurridly into the phone, while Buck sighed and snatched the phone off of her, mulitple people just watching him.

"Hello, this is Evan Buckley apart of a Firefighter of the 118, I've got a young female, around in her 20s, un-responsive and a stab wound." Bucky said, before hanging up and chucking the phone back to the person.

"You're gonna be okay." Buck said softly, "Uhm, what are you doing here?"

"I was. . . comeing here to meat up with my friend. But, there goes that plan." Mazy said weakly, before groaning.

"Yeah, well some people are on there way." Buck said, before he heard sounds of sirens comeing in, then people running towards them.

"Buck!" Buck heard some people shout his name, then realised that it was his team who was called.