Chapter 27.

Buck's leg was bouncing, while he sat at the bar. He was trying not to panic. His Ex boyfriend told, no. His ex boyfriend demanded to meat him here. What was going to happen?

Matthew and Amelia was over at the bar, but they kept on glancing at him before there eyes turned to something else. Or, somebody else. There blood ran cold.

"Hey, Baby." Buck froze, tensing up out of instinct, he slowly turned around, seeing the tall, blonde haired guy, older then him, wearing all black, a scar on his face from the one time Buck had hit him out of self defence.

"Al-Alex." Buck muttered, gulping, but Alex only bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Come on. Let's get out of here, my apartment is just round the corner." Alex whispered, already grabbing Buck's wrist and yanking him off of the chair he was sat on, causin ghim to stumble and yelp at his burns, but Alex hands didn't move.

Once, they had entered an apartmnet, Buck yelped in suprise when Alex lips found his, he tried fighting back but Alex had a firm grip on his wrists, his hands onto his waist. It was 1 in the morning, and Buck had his shift in less then 8 hours.

BUt, Alex only tugged at his shirt.

~~~

After that, 2 hours later, Buck stumbled from Alex's hands. He grabbed his shirt and jeans off of the floor, pulling them on, he winced. Alex really didn't hold back, he had also smashed a beer bottle on his hand, so he had to clean that up, but Buck looked at the time, seeing it to be 3 in the morning.

Buck left the apartment in a hurry, quickly jumping into his car, he hissed, but he sped of in a hurry.
____________________

It was, 6 when Amelia and Matthew ran into the fire house.

"Hello!" They both screamed, and saw the famiular face of the Captain up ont he balcony, so they ran straight up there, stumbling along the way.

Athena, Eddie, Hen, and Chimney was also all up there, Bobby stood there.

"Buck isn't here." Eddie said, leaning back in his chair.

"He isn't?" Matthew shouted, turning to Amelia, "Oh, my! What are we going to do! Why didn't we call somebody!?"

"Hey, hey, slow down. What's going on?" Athena asked.

"Are you positive Buck isn't here?" Amelia asked.

"He isn't here. His shift doesn't start until 30." Bobby said, raising an eyebrow, "Maybe you two should sit, and tell us what happened."

"We saw Buck in the bar last night then--"

"The bar?" Chimney asked.

"He told us he was going home." Hen said.

"Well, he lied. Anyway, then this guy showed up. Started dragging Buck away." Matthew tried his best explaining, but he chocked back a sob.

"You sound like you know this Man. You seen him before?" Athena asked.

"A few times, yeah. But-But, he. . ." Matthew took a deep breath.

"He's Buck's Ex." Amelia finally said, causing them all to look at each other, "Buck, well. . . his Ex, isn't the best. Hence the Ex bit."

"Abusive?" Bobby asked, and Amelia and Matthew looked to each other.

"How'd you know?" Matthew asked.

"Had a huntch." Athena said.

"She went through his relationship status." Eddie said, and Matthew and Amelia both look at each other.