Chapter 10.

A/n: Timeskip to 2 days later, it is a Saturday, and Buck just arrived at work, he has been avoiding his Parents for 3 days now and bow are they pissed.

~~~

Buck walked into the firehouse, seeing Eddie, and Chimney hanging a banner what said happy birthday, while Hen was blowing up birthday baloons in the corner, and a few more firefights rushed around, helping in any way they could.

"Hey." Buck said, after throwing his bag into his locker and walked up stairs to see Bobby and Athena, as well as Michael.

"Hey Buck." Bobby said.

"Buck, glad you came. Didn't think you were." Athena said, putting a hand onto Buck's shoulder.

"Wouldn't miss Harry's 10th birthday, for the world." Buck said, giving Athena a pat on the back, "Uhm, anyway I can help?"

"Hey, Buck! Could use some help over here." Shouted a few firefighters who was sticking baloons up in corners of the rooms, so he walked over and caught a baloon before flying over the balcony.

Buck started helping any way he could, that was until he heard a small shout, walking over to the balcony.

"Buckley!" Buck looked over to balcony with a confused look, he saw, Eddie, Chimney, Hen, Bobby, and Athena all down there, so he walked over. Buck pushed past them to the guy who was shouting his name, freezing when realising who it was.

"Dad?" Buck questioned, "What-What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk." Philip snarled, giving Buck quite a hard pat on the back, causing him to flinch.

"Wish I could Dad, but you see we are kinda setting up here and I need to go do something." Buck said, while Philip glared at him when he backed up.

"Uh, hey." Bobby spoke up, stepping infront of Buck to shake Philip's hand, "I'm Bobby, Buck's Cap."

"Philip, Buck's Father." Philip said, showing his fake smile, "Evan, get over here."

Buck only sighed and walked out of the firehouse, Philip giving the firefighters a smile before walking towards him, them all seeing how he grabbed Buck by the back of his shirt and pulled him outside.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Athena muttered.

"Let's just get to work." Bobby said, them all going on to doing there part in setting up.

Buck winced, when his Father let go of him, makeing him stumble slightly.

"You think you can avoid me for 3 fucking days and get away with it?" Philip snarled, causing Buck to step back, before taking a deep breath and composing himself. He couldn't break down, not while at the firehouse.

"Can't we talk about this another time? I have work to get down, and that includes washing the truck." Buck snarled, getting a bucket of water and sponge, before starting to wipe the truck.

"No, we can not--!" Philip stopped himself short, watching as a firefighter walked by before going on, but just followed Buck around, before eventually taking the sponge out of his hand and dropping it into the bucket, "Buck!"

He had finally lost it and yelled, causing Buck to flinch backwards, also banging backwards into the truck. And, that got, Bobby's, Athenas, Eddies, Hens, and Chimneys attention, since all 5 of them were arguing about if the banner above was straight or crooked.

"You wanna talk? Now?" Buck asked, "Fine, go ahead. Shout at me, do whatever."

Philip only snarled, and glanced at a few more firefighters who walked by and stepped closer to whisper darkly to Buck.