Chapter 33.

Once Buck and Eddie was back at Eddie's house, Buck sat down onto the couch with a sigh, Eddie sat beside him, putting an arm round his shoulders, before moving Buck's face with a finger under his chin to face him.

The two kissed deeply, before Buck stopped for a second.

"Where's. . . Chris?" Buck said, between kisses.

"Spending the night at his Grandparents. He loves it." Was all Eddie said, before going down to kiss at Buck's neck, Buck bit his lip, before he had a flashback.

It was of Alex. He was doing the exact same thing that Eddie is doing right now, and he gasped, before pulling away from Eddie, cowarding in on himself.

"Buck?" Eddie questioned, while slowly sitting besie Buck, and realised he was in flashback mode, as he had many himself, "Buck! It's okay, I'm here."

Eddie put a hand onto Buck's shoulder, watching as Buck slowly came out of it.

"There we go. . . you're okay." Eddie said softly. Buck was embarassed, and leaned away from Eddie's touch, bringing his knees to his chest.

Eddie was hurt slightly, but understood none the less. He would be like this after something, such as a flashback.

"I'll leave you to rest, alright? See you in the morning." Eddie stood up, kissed Buck's forehead and walked out of the room. Once he was out of sight, Buck let out an agravated sigh, and punched the pillow resting beside him.

Why couldn't he shut these thoughts away? It's like, whenever they went, they would come back.

But, before he knew it, Buck's eyes started to get heavy, and he went into Nightmare land.
____________________

Buck jolted awake, taking deep breaths, he looked at the time and saw it was 6 in the morning. His shift started at 7, so he got up, and went into the bathroom.

He had a quick shower, and once he finished, he pulled on his navy blue polo t-shirt, along with his black trousers, he looked into the mirror after drying his hair, and started styling it.

Once Buck had finished, he left the bathroom and went back to the living room, he heard Eddie in the kitchen and still didn't wanna face him, so he decided to leave a note, saying he's already left for work, and then he walked out of the door.
____________________

After 2 hours or so, Buck was sat at the Station, he had just finished a call, and was playing a video game against Hen. Chimney was sat on the other chair, and Eddie and Bobby in the kitchen, since Buck has been avoiding Eddie.

"Hey fellas!" Maddie appeared, "Hen."

"Hey Maddie." They all shouted, minus Buck who was to into the game. Maddie went behind the chair, right behind Buck and placed a hand onto his head, before kissing his head, resting a hand onto his shoulder and watched the tv for a few moments.

"Right, who's turn is it to check the mail box?" Bobby shouted.

"Buck's" Everybody shouted, minus Eddie.

Buck only huffed, and took one last kill before tossing the remote to Chimney, he stood up and walked down the stairs to grab some letters out of the mial box.

Buck didn't bother looking through the letters, and tossed them onto the kitchen island, before makeing his way towards the fridge for a bottle of water.

"Buck, you've got a letter." Bobby announced, confusing them all.

"Really?" Buck quesitoned. Most of the letters delivered to the Fire house, is for Bobby or are off of the Captain of the firefighters.