Chapter 19.

After a few more minutes, Buck, Chimney, Eddie, and Maddie all had got up to walk over to the bar for a drink, Athena haveing to be at the table with Bobby, and Hen as she had arrived as soon as that bartender left.

"What you all haveing?" Buck asked.

"You know what. Let's start of light, have a few beers." Eddie spoke up, before a guy walked over, who they recorgnised as the bartender from before, Matthew.

"Alright Buck, what can I get ya?" Matthew asked, with a grin.

"7 beers." Buck answered.

"Comeing right up." Matthew said, bending down to the fridge, "So, wanna introduced me?"

"Right." Buck mumbled, "That's my Sis, Maddie, and then the people I work with. Chimney, and Eddie, then there is Hen who's over at our booth, and our Cap, Bobby, and his wife, Athena."

Eddie and Chimney frowned at being introduced as the people he just worked with.

"Well then, nice to meet yall. I'm Matthew." The Bartender introduced himself, sending a smile to Buck, "I'm Buck's mate."

It was obviouse Matthew was british.

"How'd you two meat?" Eddie asked.

"Oh, well I would say we met here when Buck got well pissed off of whiskey and all that, but it wasn't. The first time we met was a few years back, he was only around 16? Maybe 18? But, we had both gone out to get something to drink, and well I guess we just ran into each other." Matthew explained, "Hey, why don't you guys sit? I can bring these over on a tree in a few, and then you can ask all questions what I know the answer to about Buck, since that is when my break is at."

"Sure." Chimney said, them all smiling before walking over.

"Where's the drinks?" Bobby asked.

"Matthew is gonna bring them over, on his break. So, we can ask any kind of questions about Buckaroo." Chimney said, with a smirk, at Buck going red slightly and looked away.

"Who?"

"Oh, Buck's friend who works here." Eddie answered Athena's question. As just then the blond bartender walked over, putting the tray full of beers down on the table and started handing them around, before sitting down in the booth beside Buck, nudging him slightly.

"You alright? I'm Matthew." He introduced himself again, shaking Bobby's hand and then Athena's, then he turned to Buck with a small grin and handed Buck his own beer, "On the house."

"Thanks Man." Buck said, and took a sip, everybody else doing the same.

"So, Matthew, since you are Buck's mate, I am guessing you guys are close? Because, I don't see him sneaking of to meat up with anybody." Maddie wondered out loud.

"Well, I guess we just got busy. Buck especially. Last time I saw him was about 3 weeks ago, when he told me he got a job, and I told him I had a date, I had to come to him for advice, considering I know nothing about dating." Matthew said, a arm leaning on the chair just by Buck's head.

"Hey, still have no idea why you came to be." Buck answered.

"Still more romantic then me. And, that is a fact my friend." Matthew said, taking a sip of his own beer what he got, "Hey, you should come by more often."

"Trust me, I try." Buck said, "I just get caught up."

"Well, you don't work every day do you?" Matthew said, with a smirk while Buck shrugged.

"Just get busy. Anyway, how you been doing?" Buck questioned.

"Alright. I've seen your old Man come in on some days." Matthew said, patting Buck's shoulder, while resting a arm on his shoulder.