In-Air Comfort

Sam had taken off across the country in the Impala leaving you and Dean stranded in Chicago. You don't know when he left, but when you woke up that morning all his stuff was gone along with Dean's beloved Baby.

You had spent the last half hour trying to calm down your boyfriend, and reassure him that his brother and his car would be ok. When he finally settled down he called up the telco company while typing away on your laptop trying to get Sam's GPS location. A few minutes later he hangs up and calls out for you. "He's in Tampa, Florida. We're gonna have to hot wire a car, start packing while I do that."

"You know how long it's gonna take to drive to Tampa? Why don't we fly, he's got Baby there so no point in having two cars anyway."

"Fly? No thanks. Who cares about having two cars, I'll just leave the other one in Tampa when I get my best girl back."

"Your best girl? I thought I was your best girl?" You stroll over to your and Dean's bed and take your laptop from Dean, searching for flights to Tampa. "There's a flight in two hours and we can get two seats next to each other. I'm gonna book it. Sam could go anywhere by the time we drive there, this way we have a better chance of catching up with him."

"I'm not flying, Y/N."

You can feel his body tensing beside you, so you put the laptop aside and crawl into your boyfriend's lap. You wrap your arms around his neck and peck his nose. "Ok, spill it, handsome. What's so bad about spending a few hours on a plane next to me?"

He sighs as he wraps his arms around your waist and hides his face in the crook of your neck.

"Come on, baby, use your words. Something's up and it's more than just Sam disappearing in your car." You kiss the top of his head and run your hands through his hair. When he continues to stay silent, you say, "wait! Are you scared of flying, baby? My big strong warrior is afraid of spending a few hours in a big metal bird?"

He sheepishly nods, his head still against your neck.

"It's ok, baby. I'll be right there beside you holding your hand the entire time. You can squeeze my hand and cuddle me as much as you want. We could even join the mile-high club if you want," you say with a smirk, even though he's not looking at you. After that comment though he places a kiss on your neck as he slowly pulls back.

"If that's on offer then I may have to overcome my fear."

"Does that mean I can book the flight and we can go get Sam and Baby back?"

He kisses you and nods his head reluctantly, you kiss him back before reaching behind you for your laptop to book the seats. Once your tickets are secured you kiss your boyfriend one last time before getting up to finish packing up and ordering a ride to the airport. When you are almost done Dean drops a heavy duffle on your bed. "What do you suppose you do with these, my frequent flier?"

"I have my contacts."

"You do realise this bag is full of knives, guns and various other weapons?"

"I know. Just trust me."

"Fine, but if we get kicked off the plane then just know that you will never get me in an airport again."

You saunter over to your panicking boyfriend hugging him tightly, "have a little faith in your girl, would ya, Winchester."

He just shakes his head and chuckles, kissing you as you hear a horn outside, "that'll be our ride, handsome." He pulls away and takes your hand in his, carrying his duffles over his other shoulder. He carefully loads your bags into the trunk of the black SUV you ordered, but when he comes back around the side of the car he catches you hugging the driver who is dressed in a flight attendant outfit. Dean clears his throat loudly causing you to pull away.