Comfort in the Truth

It's dark outside when you wake up, but you're in Dean's arms as promised. He notices you stirring and kisses your head. "Hello, beautiful. Sam's gone to pick us up some dinner."

You feel him fidgeting as his fingers trace patterns on your arms. You place one hand on top of his, stopping his movements as you tilt your head to glance back at his face. "What's going through your head right now?" you ask softly.

"I have to tell you something. I should've told you earlier but-"

"Just tell me now," you say as you pull away slightly so you can make eye contact.

"A lot happened on that hunt with Bobby. A few things that could potentially alter how you feel about me."

"We can work through-"

"I kissed someone. Sort of a celebrity crush sort of thing. Not that that excuses it. I'm so sorry, Y/N."

You turn around so you're face to face, but no longer touching. "You kissed someone? You- who was it?"

"I swear I stopped it as soon as it started, we just kissed. It didn't mean anything. I just got carried away. I-"

"Dean. Who was she?"

"Uh, you remember that thing we tried with the tacos...that night when-"

"I remember. Wait! You kissed a porn star?"

"I spent a lot of time alone before we met...There wasn't anyone that was a constant for me. But porn's consistent. Before you, those videos-"

"Was it as good as you imagined?"

"Not as good as you. I am really sorry, baby. I lost control and-"

"And she's a porn star. You swear you just kissed?"

"Yeah. She kissed me and I just couldn't help myself. But I swear that's all that happened. And I stopped it straight away."

"Okay."

"Okay? What do you mean? Okay?"

"You kissed a porn star. What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know. Yell at me, tell me we're over? I don't know."

"What's the point? You know what you did. You said you regret it and I can tell you feel guilty about it. You said it meant nothing. We're stronger than one kiss, Dean. I have faith in us."

"I promise I'll make it up to you. It'll never happen again."

"I trust you, Dean. I know who you come home to at the end of the day. I know who got the ring. That's not to say I'm okay with this or with it becoming a common occurrence. I just refuse to throw what we have away over one kiss."

"I swear it'll never happen again. I want monogamy. I want you and just you for the rest of my life. Let's just say my middle name is Vanilla."

"Not too vanilla, I hope." You teasingly reach across the small distance between you and run your hands up his thighs. You hear his breath hitch ever so lightly as he bites his bottom lip. He quickly takes your hands in his own and brings them to his lips. He kisses each of your knuckles while locking eye contact with you. His green eyes flash a shade darker before he composes himself.

He takes a deep breath, not letting go of your hands, and says, "Well...there's actually something else that happened..."

"More?"

"The pornstar...she's the leader of a chastity group now."

"A chastity group? You kissed the leader of a chastity group?"