Comfort in an Abandoned Theatre

Meanwhile in the alley...

Dean waits as patiently as possible pretending to mess with something under the hood of Baby. The longer he waits the more impatient he gets. He just wants to bust into the club, drag his wife back to the hotel and forget the werewolves even exist. But he pushes that desire deep down and reminds himself why he fell in love with Y/N in the first place and that she can handle herself just fine. After what feels like an eternity he sees the backdoor of the nightclub open. He quietly closes the hood and pulls out his gun, checking the silver bullets are loaded. When he cautiously glances back over at the person who emerged from the door his eyes land on your lifeless-looking body in his arms. His heart instantly sinks and all he wants to do is shoot, but he knows he can't risk hitting you or the man using you as a human shield, or hurting you in retaliation. So instead he just watches hopelessly as you're led away in the opposite direction down the alley. He knows Jason's waiting on that corner, so as soon as the coast is clear he jumps in Baby and follows from a safe distance with the lights off. He spins his ring around his finger, trying his best to calm himself down as he watches the man get further away with you.

Then all too quickly the sound of a gunshot sends him into a panic. The werewolf sprints off dragging you with him. His speed alone is the last bit of proof Dean needs. He can feel his blood almost boiling as he loses sight of the werewolf and you. He slams his hands on the steering wheel in frustration, shouting, "Son of a bitch!" He sees Jason run out from around the corner with his hands up, then he spins around and sees Mark with his gun in his hand by his side. Dean's face says everything they need to know, he's beyond angry.

Mark cautiously walks towards Dean and Jason. "He put something in her drink. She was fine and then she quickly wasn't. It went downhill real fast in there."

"So what you thought you'd come out here guns blazing? You could've shot her! Or worse you could've hit him and caused him to turn her! What were you thinking?" Dean shouts.

"I was thinking I'd kill the werewolf, because that's why we're here right? Or did you forget that this is a hunt, Winchester?" Jason spits back. Then under his breath he adds, "This is exactly why I didn't want to work with a Winchester."

Dean nods and then storms back to Baby. "Then you'd better just stay out of my way!" He slams the door shut and speeds off down the alley in the last direction he sees the werewolf go. He drives up and down streets looking for anywhere that looks like it could house a pack of werewolves. Among all the highrise buildings and shops, nothing looks even remotely like an average werewolf den.

After an hour of driving around and no leads, he returns to the hotel. He pulls out his laptop and tries to track your phone. It pings at a theatre building about a block back from the beach. When he searches the building online he finds out it's been shut down and abandoned for years. He slams the laptop shut and sprints back down the stairs to the car speeding as fast as he can to the theatre. He pulls a park out the front and sends Sam a quick text with his location and the word 'werewolf'. He puts his phone on silent so as not to give himself away, grips his gun and gets out of the car as silently as possible. It's been years since he's taken on a hunt like this alone; he can feel his heat racing as he approaches the decrepit building. He silently peers between the boards on one of the front windows searching for any signs of movement or light; proof that you're actually in there, alive and still human. He can't see anything, it's pitch black inside, but as he turns to make his way to the next window he hears a small howling sound. Almost like a puppy that's been left home alone all day, it's sad and a little weak.

Sons of bitches are breeding! He thinks to himself as he peers in another boarded-up window. Still no luck. It's just too dark. Damn werewolves and their ability to see in the dark!