Comfortable Honeymoon

You wake up in the comfy bed wrapped in the soft comforter and Dean's strong arms. You attempt to roll over but he tightens his grip and pulls you closer to his chest.

"Too early. Stay," he grumbles without opening his eyes.

"I agree, but my bladder thinks otherwise. I promise I'll come right back."

"Fine. Hurry up," he sighs, loosening his grip.

You slip out of his arms and rush into the bathroom taking care of your bladder before returning to your warm home in his arms. He kisses your head when you settle back in place. "So, sexy husband, what have you got planned for our honeymoon?"

"How about not leaving this room and repeating last night's activities until we fully make up for the past few months?"

"I wouldn't object to that. I just hope real food fits in there somewhere."

"Course. But I have a different breakfast in mind first." He rolls you both over and starts lazily kissing you. You instantly kiss him back. His hands slip down your body to the hem of his shirt that he dressed you in after carrying you out of the bath. He pushes it up your body, lightly grazing his fingertips over the bare skin of your stomach. Despite the passion and intimacy in the air, his touch leaves a trail of goosebumps that tickle; you let out an involuntary laugh and arch away from his touch. He gives you an inquisitive look and repeats the movement dragging more giggles out of you. Loving the sound almost as much as your moans he doubles down, fully tickling your sides as you laugh and squirm around under him. You try to capture his hands and make him stop but instead, he catches both of your hands in one of his and pins them on the bed above your head and takes the chance you kiss you softly before giving you a chance to catch your breath.

When he pulls away he says, "Since someone ruined the mood, how about I take you out for breakfast?"

"Hey! Don't you blame me!" you say, giggling and trying to free your hands from his grip. He shoots you a wink and pecks your lips before sitting up and releasing your hands. The second he frees you, you dive into him pinning him down on the bed kissing a trail from his face, down his neck and bare torso.

"You better finish what you're starting, Sweetheart," he breathes out, watching you with renewed desire.

You continue your trail south along his V-line to the waistband of his boxers. You pull the elastic between your teeth and release it, letting it snap back against his skin, drawing a hiss out of him as you meet his eyes studying his reaction. He gives you a warning look, begging you to stop teasing as you slowly drag your hand up his inner thigh. He groans as he pulls his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Payback's a bitch, huh?" you tease, bringing your hand close to his straining bulge before sliding it back down his thigh, dragging another groan from his throat.

"Okay, Baby, you've made your point. Please. Fuck. I need you...your hands, mouth, anything."

You can tell it's taking all of his willpower to not flip you over and take control, so you decide to give in. You pull his now tight boxers down his thick thighs and push them onto the floor. His hard dick stands up against his stomach as he fists his hands in the comforter anticipating your next move. You wrap your hand around his dick moving it up and down slowly causing him to throw his head back and moan loudly.

"Like that, Baby? Is this what you want?" You ask.

"Ye-yeah, just like that. So good, Baby," he stutters out.

You slide your thumb over the tip spreading the bead of precum as you drag your hand down to the base. Then you lower your face level so you can leave a light kiss on the head before licking a stripe along a prominent vein from base to tip. He continues moaning out expletives along with your name as you take his member into your mouth as deep as you can manage without gagging. One of his hands finds a home in your hair just holding you there, he doesn't push or place any pressure in his grip, letting you stay in control and only do what you're comfortable with. You continue moving your hand along what you can't fit in your mouth. You pull back slowly before bobbing back down, but as you do he ruts his hips up forcing his dick into your throat causing you to gag. He instantly apologises and tries to control himself and stay still. You pull back briefly to catch your breath as your hand keeps working him over. After a few moments, you do your best to relax your throat and take him down again even deeper, focusing on not gagging. Bobbing your head at a steady pace his moans restart.