A Comforting Quiet Day in the Bunker

You wake up to a cold empty bed, which at first is a shock but you quickly accept it. You know Dean never really sleeps well with Destiny in the bed with you. He's such a light sleeper and she wriggles so much. You also know that with the events yesterday, he would never complain. You pull yourself out of the bed just as the door swings open.

"Morning, Mamma Y/N," Destiny says as she jumps up on the bed. Dean follows quietly behind her, his hands full with a tray stacked with pancakes, fruits and coffee.

"What's all this?" You ask as you sit back down leaning against the headboard. Dean carefully joins you both, placing the tray gently in the middle of the bed.

"Just showing how much we love you," Dean says as he leans past Destiny to peck your lips. He then hands you a mug of coffee, made exactly as you like it, before placing a mug of his own on his bedside table. "I spoke to Bobby this morning. He thinks we're overreacting. He doesn't know of any hunts in our area nor of any hunter families with two young girls. Plus, few hunters would dare mess with the Winchesters."

"Oh, I'm glad I'm a Winchester then," you reply.

Destiny looks at you hopefully, "Am I? Am I a Win... Chester?"

You look at Dean questioningly. He nods. "Yeah. If you want."

"Yay!"

You smile as you dig into the delicious tray of pancakes and fruit.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

After breakfast, Destiny runs off to her room to play while you and Dean stay in bed a while longer. You know he can't have gotten much sleep last night and you're in no rush to leave his arms, so you enjoy being cuddled up in his embrace.

"I ever tell you I spent time at a boy's home?" Dean asks softly.

"No? What was that like?"

"I've never actually admitted it to anyone, but it was some of the best months of my life. That was the last time I truly let myself believe I could get out of the hunting life. I told Sam it wasn't for me, but in truth, I wanted to stay. Baby, I really wanted to stay. I had my first real crush there, was gonna go to my first real school dance. It was great, I was able to just be me. Not a hunter or a killer, just a normal teenage kid."

"So, why'd you leave? I know how strong you are, if you wanted to stay you could have found a way."

"The night of the dance...Dad came back, said he had a job. The guy that ran the place, Sonny, he said he was willing to stick his neck out for me, tell my dad to go jump, you know? I almost took him up on it too. But..." Dean sighs and leans his head on yours. "But I heard the car horn and I looked out the window. There was Sam, so young and innocent, leaning out the back window playing with this toy plane and I couldn't help but smile. I ended up in the home because I stole bread to feed him, how could I leave him alone with dad and all that crap? It's always been my job to protect Sammy. That was the role given to me at four years old. I'm his big brother..."

You feel a tear drip down into your hair. "Dean, Honey." You turn around in his arms and cradle his face. You place a soft kiss on his lips as your thumbs wipe away his tears. "I'm sorry. It must've been so hard to experience all that and then give it up. You're an amazing brother, but you've paid such a high cost for that." You kiss him again softly. "You know I love hearing stories from your past, but I gotta ask: what made you open up now?" He shakes his head and shrugs. You let him rest his head on your shoulder as you hold him close from your place in his lap. "It's okay, we don't have to talk, we can just cuddle. It's alright."

After a while, he lifts his head and says, "It's just everything. This new glimmer of hope. The new house. Adopting that little girl into our little family. Considering going back to my original dream career...When I was at the boys home I told this girl that I would have loved to work with cars when I grew up. I think a lot of that inspiration came from Bobby, but it was a passion of mine."

"You do love that car. I've seen how happy and proud you are whenever you wash her or fix her up."

"Yeah, but it's not just Baby. I also loved working on that red car for you. You know how I feel about planes, so to me, cars our our key to the world. And they're just so interesting."

You smile, loving seeing him so happy and passionate. Dean sighs. "I also told her I wanted to be a rockstar..."

"Dean? Have you been holding out on me all this time? Can you play the guitar?"

"If I had a guitar Dad would've broken it down for a weapon or firewood. I wouldn't mind learning now though, since we're gonna have more time on our hands."

"I think I could handle being married to a rockstar..."

Dean smirks and takes hold of your waist as he kisses you deeply. He then trails kisses down your neck as he grinds his hips against yours. "Yeah? How about a sex god?"

"You have an awfully big ego there, Mr Winchester. I hope you can back it up."

"Is that a challenge?" His now dark lust-filled eyes meet yours briefly as you wink at him. "Oh, bring it on, Mrs Winchester. I hope you're ready."

Dean takes his time teasing you; kissing down your neck, his hands roaming over your body, his hands and lips paying special attention to your breasts once he frees you from your shirt. He leaves a trail of wet kisses down your stomach on the way to the waistband of your pants. He pulls the elastic between his teeth and pulls back, but as he does a knock on the door startles you both, causing him to growl. The elastic slips free and snaps harshly against your skin causing you to let out a soft groan.

Dean drops his head so his forehead is resting on your stomach. "I can't take much more of this, Baby. I need you..."

"I know..." You quickly sit up and pull your shirt back over your head as you call out, "Come in."

The door swings open to reveal the taller Winchester. Dean looks over his shoulder briefly and shoots daggers at his brother before dropping his head back to your stomach with a groan. "You have exactly five seconds to close that door before I come over there and kill you."

You smack Dean's shoulder. "Ignore him. What's up, Sam?"

"You know, Dean? You guys came home in the middle of my date so you can go screw yourself."

"If you don't hurry up and close that door then I'm going to have to!"

"I really don't feel bad, sorry Dean."

"Alright, that's enough from both of you!" you say flatly cutting them both off. "Sam, we had a damn good reason for interrupting and you know it. And Dean, it's just sex, you'll survive.

Dean lifts his head to glare at you. "Just? Just sex? Really?"

You shake your head at him before looking back over at Sam. "Anyway, what do you need, Sam?"

"Eileen caught a case, I'm gonna go with. Just wanted to let you know. Oh, and...Your daughter's hungry and the fridge is almost empty. But anyway, you guys have a great day. I'll be back in a few days."

Dean growls, "Bitch!"

"Jerk!"

You shake your head and roll your eyes at their childish antics. "Be safe, Sam."

"Always." He closes the door behind him and you listen as his heavy footsteps retreat down the hall.

"I can't wait to move into that house where he can't interrupt us anymore..." Dean sighs.

"Alright, Grumpy. Sounds like reality calls. Let's go have lunch and then go get some groceries. Maybe we can even stop by the place and start getting measurements for new furniture."

"Fine..." Dean grumbles but gets up with you and gets dressed in his normal attire.