EPISODE 1 - CLARA

It's so dark out here, and stars are present under the dark blue skies of the night, along with the sounds of crickets chirping right beyond the forest surrounding this place. But despite the night being scary, the caretaker of our orphanage still insisted on dragging us out.

It feels like it's been an hour since we came here, and we're all just standing and leaning on au unfinished wall that's still hollow blocks.

ACHOO!

"Hahh... Caretaker, we've been standing here for a little while now, do you really think they'll come?" Cary, one of my friends at the orphanage spoke irritatedly towards the caretaker, Jack. Cary is short, tan, has small dots of freckles yet lots of 'em, and her darkish purple eyes kinda doesn't suit her bright, wavy, and golden long hair.

[NOTE: Draw a portrait of her before publishing.]

"If they don't come 'til dawn then we'll head back." Jack said. We all went quiet after that, making the chirping of the crickets louder.

But the silence was then broken after we heard an engine slowly becoming noticeable after matters of seconds, concluding it's finally the car of the people adopting us.

We stood still, ready for the nightmare welcomely walking towards our lives, it's a lost cost from the first place, lucky me to be sheltered in a corrupt and money fiend orphanage like this. Now I'll be a slave.

The car parked facing its lights towards us, the eye piercing bright light of the car that glints towards me hurts my sight, so I looked slightly down and tilted my head to the side, to instigate that I'm not bowing to the people adopting me, but my eyes just hurts from the bright light.

"These three? Did you pick them correctly?" A clear voice spoke, a voice of someone who's not intentionally intimidating people yet still intimidating,— you get what I'm saying, right? —I hear the footsteps of the man from the car walking towards me. And he strongly grabbed me by my chin, forcing me to look at his scary wide glare that's clearly looking down on me with disgust.

*This one's gorgeous? Is she human?" The man said. "Of course she is? What else is she? A cat?" Jack shrugged as he responded.

The man proceeds to check on Lana, another friend of mine. He's taller than me, pale, has grey hair color,— it's almost white tho — and he has an expression that's... Well- he doesn't have expressions, just a boring long face that tells "meh".

[NOTE: Draw a portrait of his before publishing.]

But even so, Lana is prideful, thus he looked back at the man, looking down on him with a cold expression.

— I take back what I said earlier, he does have expressions, but only the cold ones, he's never warm to anyone at all. —

Because of his attitude, the guy buying us got pissed and slapped his face. He then proceeds to check on Cary, and just like Lana, she shows only cold expressions and compared to Lana and me, Cary is the one who looks down on people so much, specially people she thinks who are ugly.

"Is there something on my face, Sir?" She said with a confident smirk and frowned brows. The man scoffed and slightly shoved her fave away from him.

The man then walks back to his car, and went back out holding a box shaped bag that seems to be heavy. Jack whistles as he looks at the bag, and the man tossed the back to Jack, so he catches it. "That's exactly 50 million, if these three don't perform as your priest say they do then will bury you all alive, along with your stupid orphans and God freak perverts.

"Yeah, good luck." Jack responded as he left us three and walked away on his own. "Their documents will be delivered tomorrow exactly at your building." He added as he waved his hand.