EPISODE 5 PART 10 - Elementary Days

Here we are singing, wearing our togas as we graduate elementary school and soon live a life as junior high school students.

Everyone is just crying, why the fuck? They give letters to their parents and they go hug each other all dramatic, making me struggle to hold my tears back as well.

And who do you think sits next me? Yep, it's Mikhael, with his runny nose and watering eyes, he just won't stop crying. "Hey, shut up." I whispered to him as I poked his side with my elbow. "But..." He replied. "But my mom said she'll but me a motorcycle! My sho hwaffy!!" He cried. "Pull yourself together before I break both your arms. Who can drive a motorcycle with disabled hands?" I whispered as I glare at him. And so he stopped crying, just like that.

----------------

Before leaving the graduation ceremony, we took photos because Liz just won't stop her tantrum saying it's for memories. And so here we are, taking a group photo out of our will.

And of course, this will happen; Mikhael is currently standing in front of me after we all had a picture. He looks nervous, yep, I already guessed what he's about to say. "I really like you!" See? He confessed in front of all the grade 6 graduates. And of course, Liz didn't miss to record us. Everyone looked at us and were totally excited to hear my answer, so... "I won the deal. I don't like you." I replied with a clearly uninterested face and cold tone.

He was surprised for some reason, he was probably certain I developed feelings for him but nope, that was all an act.

What's really hilarious is that Mikhael's mother came rushing to us, definitely furious to his son. And so his mother pinched his ear and said, "You're asking a girl at your age?! You think I'll allow you to date when you can't even wash your own underwear yet?!" Ouch, his mother just said that out loud, right? Poor Mikhael, not that I care tho.

"But mom, I just said I like her! I didn't ask her to go out with me!" Mikhael pleaded. "That's the same thing!" His mother replied.

"Hahh... Old fashioned women just don't understand the difference between confessing and actually dating, huh? Stupid." I thought.

His mother then dragged him by his ear to go home, "That's it! I'm not buying you a motorcycle!" She said. "Mom, no!!!" Mikhael cried.

I bet she couldn't afford to buy him a motorcycle in the first place.