EPISODE 17 - All Alone

SLAM! SLAM!

The door kept slamming from the other side, obviously, this means they're under attack.

Enemies are here already! Why would they attack us kids anyway? Cary thought to herself as the three of them go out the room. "What was that?!" Irvin stood from the sofa. "It's kinda complicated to explain, but Irvin, get Liz and run." Cary said. "Run? Where? They're already at the front door." Irvin complained. "Well, you're basically right..." Cary mumbled. "Then if you're attacked make sure to dodge or something." She added.

The door was smashed open in a matter of seconds, indicating they strength of the opponent they must run away from. Were they after me this whole time?! Cary thought as she clicked her tongue. But for what reason?

Erin, who was ordered to take the kid, spread her ability, 'Sleeping Gas', into the living room of Cary's place.

Smoke? What's her ability? Cary questions herself. "We don't know what that is so don't inhale it!" Cary said, making everyone hold their breathes and stepped back.

Immediately, Cary used her ability, she now calls 'Nightmares', to Erin. But to her surprise, it didn't faze Erin, she reacted to it but she never lost her cool, not for even a second. "Is that your ability? Too bad, I embraced my fears since long ago." Erin scoffed.

What? Is that even possible? Cary thought as she clicks her tongue and glared at Erin.

'Vision - an ability allowing the user to see everything around them, including behind and even through walls.' An ability Liz posseses.

She used her ability to see if are there people along with Erin, only to accidentally inhale the gas. "There are others with her..." Liz said right before passing out and falling to the ground.

I can't hold my breath any longer than this... Irvin thought as he grits his teeth and fall on his knees while covering his nose and mouth.

Clara attacks Erin, kicking her gut with both her true physical strength and her ability, 'super strength'.

Erin stumbled and passed out, making the fog from her ability slowly fade away. Now's our chance! Cary thought, as she runs out the door, only to be punched by Migo who just arrived at the hallway, Cary passed out because pf the pain falls to the ground. Leaving only Clara. "Cary, wake up, you moron!" Clara shouted. But suddenly, Clara's head was already slammed to the ground by Migo, she didn't even notice a thing, it was as tho Migo was too fast for the eyes to even notice, and immediately, Migo had also already attacked Irvin with a kick, sending him to the walls of the room. "None of your fancy abilities have any match for my humble strength." Migo scoffed and smirked.

Now, Cary, Clara, Liz and Irvin are unconscious.

"Ugh, what strength." Erin complained as she stood up and rubbing her back from the pain. "You're just weak." Migo laughed. It pissed Erin off, meanwhile, Migo calls someone over his phone. "We have her now." He said after the person over the phone answered.

————————————————

CLARA'S POV:

My head hurts... And my hands, they're tight together. I seem to be sitting on the ground. All sorts of thoughts flowed at once in my head. And when I finally opened my eyes, I saw a man, sitting on a chair while looking down on me. "You're finally awake!" He said with a smile on his face, suddenly changing his attitude towards me.

Where am I? Those three words popped to my head, nervous of the fact that I'm in this unfamiliar room with only s dim light above us. "What happened?" I hesitantly asked with a small voice. "I will take my time and enjoy peeling your skin off, so you should be more nervous." He said, ignoring my question. I'm Keda, what's your name?" He asked as he squats down to look at me. I glared at him, shunning his question and rolled my eyes away.