EPISODE 7 - Alone

CLARA'S POV:

QUINN: From these three girls here, who would you want yo marry?

LANA: That's a tough question, I don't really like anyone-

QUINN: Just answer the goddamn question dude! Who?!

He looked at us, and then he said, "Cary, I guess... Clara's not ladylike, and Liz is... I'm not into an outgoing person because it makes me feel drained, guess she's far the most plain one so I picked her."

CARY: Ouch, I guess.

CLARA: Can you at least be a bit sensitive, that's why people bully you, man.

LANA: Sorry. Oh, well, it's Quinn's turn now. Truth or dare?

QUINN: Truth.

MIKHAEL: Okay. Do you have feelings for Clara? You just told her yesterday—

QUINN: Yeah, so?

Well, that made everything awkward, and we all went silent for seconds.

LIZ: Why'd you even have to ask that, Mikhael? It's so obvious anyway.

CARY: It was just as obvious as your feelings, he just never confessed before.

CLARA: ....

I don't feel like it anymore. No even cares, even Lana got distracted by his phone. I don't know why they'd react like that but that doesn't matter anymore.

CARY: Well, whatever. Mikhael, truth or dare?

MIKHAEL: Dare, obviously, there's no option left. Everyone just took 'truth'.

CARY: Okay. You treat us our meals tomorrow. Breakfast, lunch, and supper. We will order anything and as many as we'd please.

MIKHAEL: What?! That's bullshit! We're going home tomorrow anyway.

CARY: We'd still have a long trip so food is always to be prioritized.

MIKHAEL: I'll do it some other time, not now. Okay. Now it's your turn.

CARY: Truth.

LIZ: Okay! What kind of ability do you have?

CARY: Hmm, I have the ability to differentiate species from other species.

LIZ: You think you're the only one who can do that?

CARY: Yes, because it's not about information stored in your brain to identify which is which. It's about the information my brain gives me the very moment I see this species. Do you get me?

Cary said as she glanced at me with suspicions, it made me confused and wondered what's on her head, but I guess she figured it out already if that's her ability.

CLARA: Yeah... I guess.

CARY: I was kidding tho. My ability is still a secret.

"What?!!~~" Everyone had the same reaction, they were so shocked they believed Cary's lie.

LIZ: I'm done for the night. Let's just go to sleep.

Because Liz is out, we ended the game. Cary went out the inn for some reason so I followed her to ask what's her deal about earlier.

"Were you lying when you said that wasn't your real ability?" I asked as I lit a smoke and stood next to her. "Stop smoking, you just graduated elementary school." She said. "Answer me!" I yelled. "No, I wasn't lying. That's not my ability. And I don't plan on telling anyone about it." She replied unfazed. "Then why did you glanced at me earlier?" I asked. "That? Well, I just guessed it. No god would give a mere human the ability to resurrect from the dead not just once but twice, right? It was just a hunch." She replied. "What? Oh, right. When you first found me." I mumbled.