EPISODE 19 - A Stupid Car Crash

Right before Liz and Cary reunited, as Mya fearfully yelled out of nowhere, confusing and startling both Quinn and Liz. "What's wrong with her?" Liz muttered to herself.

"Let's go you two." A familiar voice spoke to them with slightly cocky tone as the door opened widely. "Ooh! Cary!" Liz smiled as she waved her arm, happy to see Cary, Nox, Irvin and Sam. And so they were reunited.

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —

"You're as useless as you ever were, Liz." Samuel sighs as he unties her.

And as Mya screams while being trapped with Cary's ability, Irvin punched her, sending her to the wall like a light pillow, and she passed out. But everyone was surprised by it, confusing Irvin why. "Irvin, you're so strong!" Liz excitedly yelled. "Yeah, you just sent a person flying with your fist, you know." Cary added. "Huh? Don't tell me none of you know about my ability?" Irvin was slightly offended. And everyone went quiet, unable to answer his question. "So none of you know, huh? 💢" He added. "Sigh... My ability isn't that fancy in the first place. It just boosts other's physical or gifted abilities if I will it. That's all. Now let's go." Irvin explained as he sits on the driver's seat.

"Excuse me. But does anyone else know how to drive a car?" Samuel asked. "Huh? But Irvin can... Right?" Quinn was slightly confused. "That's the point! We're all lucky he didn't crash so far! This is he's first time driving!" Samuel declared. "What?!" Liz was surprised. "Well, let him. He was able to drive you people so why not?" Quinn shrugged.

"Driving issues aside. You know where Keda is, right?" Cary said. "What? No, I don't." Samuel replied. "What?!" Cary was surprised.

Huh? Why is he lying? Is he mad Irvin's driving? Quinn thought to himself.

"Hm? Then how do we get there?" Irvin calmly asks. "Yeah, how?!" Liz added.

"Huh? Why're you guys not driving off yet?" Nox yawned as she woke up. "Don't act like you just woke up from a nice nap." Cary frankly said. "Well, nobody knows how to get to where Clara is." Liz explained.

"Huh? Um... Huh?~" Nox was clearly confused. "But, hey, Sam. Didn't that 'gas' lady say it's on XXX." Unaware of Samuel's scheme, Nox revealed the address anyway, disappointing Samuel.

"Okay, let's go." Irvin said as he drives off. "And, don't lie again." He added.

And so moments later, the car suddenly stopped. "Huh? What's wrong?" Cary looks at Irvin. "No more gas." Irvin sighed. "What?! You should've checked that out before driving!" Samuel snapped.

Lucky them, they found a gas station.

"What? You're all minors, we can't have that here. Kids are not supposed to drive, and it's even so late at night." The guy at the gas station declares. "Hm? I'm already 20 years old tho." Samuel states. "Yeah, and I'm 21." Irvin added.

"What? You think I'll believe you? Go home or I'll call the police." The guy said as he crossed his arms. "Heh. Admit it, man. You're just jealous of how young I look despite actually being an adult." Irvin scoffed at him, acting all cocky. "Is that so? Let me see your driver's license then." The guy rolled his eyes and reached his hand to Irvin.

They annoyingly looked at each other, and Cary ran of patience. "Ah! Forget it! I'm using my ability!" She yelled.

And so in the end, the guy just screamed like a madman while running around the gasoline station. Meanwhile, Irvin fills in the gas. "That guy's nuts, you think he's being chased in his nightmare?" Nox snickered. "No, apparently he's scared that the 'attack on titan series' would come true and titans would come eat him. That's why he's screaming and running." Cary explained. "Huh? What's that series? Never heard of it." Liz claims. "Hey, even that anime nerd doesn't know about the series! How'd you know?" Quinn was quite surprised. "It's actually a really popular series from decades ago, one of the most popular." Cary shrugged. "Decades ago, huh. Must be a good one." Liz uttered as she sits at the backseat. "Enough with your nonsense, let's go." Irvin smirked as he sits on the driver's seat.

And so later on: "Hey! Dude, slow the fucking car down! You tryn'a get us killed or something?!" Liz yelled at Irvin while pulling his hair. "We took too much time talking with that guy at the gas station. If we don't hurry, Clara... She's gonna die— And like everyone knows already: 'she's not dying!' Well, she does die, but she'll eventually come back to life." Cary snapped at Irvin and cutting him from explaining himself. "But what if by chance, that Keda's a canceller, you think her ability would work?" Irvin said with a serious face, genuinely worried for Clara. "Dude, you have a point." Cary muttered in realization.

"Anyway, if we crash then use your abilities to protect yourselves." Irvin snickers. "Hah?!! What am I gonna do?! Use my eyes?! You know my ability just let's me see through walls!" Liz snapped at him while kicking the driver's seat. "Yeah, how about me? Cary? And you?" Samuel explained.

"Okay, that's a good point." Irvin shrugged. "But not good enough to make me stop. "Dude, chill! This is even the first time you've ever driven any vehicle, right? Right? So slow down." Samuel nervously explains. "Man, relax, we're not gonna crash... And so they eventually did; they didn't hit any building, but they managed to fly over the safety rails and ended up down a shallow dam.

"Aah! Jesus Christ! I'm gonna kill you, Irvin, I swear!" Liz cries. "I'm gonna die! No!!" She yells.

"No one's dying, just open the doors." Irvin tried to calm them. "No fucking door's gonna open underwater!" Samuel grabs him by the collar. "Well, like I said use your— I don't have an ability!" Samuel snaps, cutting off Irvin's sentence. "Don't you guys think Irvin's acting kinda... I don't know... Stupid maybe?" Cary frowns from suspension. "Hell if we have time about that! "Open the windows and swim up, morons!" Nox yells as she slaps Irvin.

And so in the end, they managed to escape death and even got the car back up using Quinn's ability while being boosted with Irvin's ability.

"What the fuck, dude! We almost died, you mother fucker!" Samuel shoves Irvin, making him fall. "Irvin, do you remember something strange that might've made you dumber?" Cary asked. "So you're implying I'm already dumb?" Irvin replies. "Sigh... I don't know either. But I think being exposed to that Erin lady's ability might cause something similar to being anesthesised. But I think I'm alright now." Irvin stood up. "Maybe let's let someone else drive. We can't be so sure if is your brain really okay." Liz states with a worried tone. "What are you talking about? The car may have been retrieved from the water but it doesn't mean it'll start." Quinn explained.

"So no one's gonna notice we're already at the sight?" Cary scoffed as she walked ahead of them.

Later on, Cary has reunited with her adoptive father along with his tens of men. "Ciaran!" Cary yells from afar while she rushes to him.

"Kid, you didn't see Cora on the way?" Ciaran looks at her. "What? No, I didn't." Cary replies.

"Clara... Where is she?" Cary asked eagerly. "She's delivered to a hospital, she seemed to be in a really bad shape so I think she'll die soon." He replied. "Just to let you know, Lana was kidnapped and tortured as well." Ciaran added. "You know Clara won't die anyway... "Keda's a canceller, kid." Ciaran says. "Oh... but Lana's a different case, how'd that happen?" Cary asked, quite surprised by the sudden news. "Think for yourself, kid. How should I know why Lana was captured anyway?" Ciaran says as he lights another smoke. "Lana was... Tortured?" Cary couldn't believe it. "Kid, call Cora and say you're here." Ciaran said as he hands a phone to Cary. "Children are not allowed here so go." He adds. "What? You're not talking about me are you?" Cary scoffed. "Of course not. I'm talking about those idiot who came for you. So go." Ciaran coldly sends her off.

"By the way, before I go... I really thought you were dead." Cary sadly said. "If I did, that would be pathetic, no?" Ciaran shrugs. "But how?" Cary eagerly asked. "It was a clone, like I said, think for yourself. You already know who Lazslo os and what kind of ability he has." Ciaran frowns. "Yo, boss. You called me?" Lazslo grins. "Okay... I'll get going then." Cary said as she walks to Samuel and the others while dialing Cora on the phone.

After her call, Quinn approaches her along with the others. "So, where's Clara?" Quinn shrugs. "At the hospital. Cora will be here soon so let's just wait for her." Cary added. "Really? Clara's safe now?" Irvin was relieved. "Ciaran said she's in a really bad condition, and so is Lana." Cary replied. "Lana? Why Lana? I thought he went home with everyone else." Liz asked. "Probably got kidnapped on his way home." Cary shrugs. "Also, we can't guarantee that Clara's safe, especially because Keda's a canceller. She might really die this time..." Cary explained, wearing a sad and worried expression on her face.

"Young miss, I have arrived." Cora says as she drives towards them. "Okay everyone, let's go." Cary said as she sat on the passenger's seat.