EPISODE 5 PART 5 - Elementary Days

"HOW WAS SUMMER?!"

That phrase is written on the board; and it struck me, reminding me of all the torture my father has given me. But for some reason, a part of me enjoyed it, it was a nightmare, but a beautiful one.

The texture of the blood, the sound of the snapping bones, and even the dark, dark, dark prison itself, gives me a nostalgic feeling of what I want as my life.

"I SPENT MY WHOLE SUMMER WITH MY FAMILY! IT WAS FUN!"

Was what I wrote, and I submitted it to the teacher's desk in front and went back to sitting on my desk and staring out the window.

————————————————

Later on, I'm hanging on my own at the rooftop again, I felt the world slightly move in weird motions the long I smoke this cigarette on my hand, and it's a relaxing feeling, giving you the chance to run away from reality.

"You're smoking?" A familiar voice from behind me spoke. "So?" I asked as I turn to look at this person, and it was Mikhael. "Heya, long time no see." I said with a flat tone. "Stop smoking." He said. "Oh, shut up! How about you drag your lame ass off this rooftop and crawl back to where you belong!" I yelled as I poked my cigarettes to his forehead.

Our face were so close, because I didn't realize I walked towards him out of being worked up. He didn't even budge when I sizzled my cigarette on his forehead.

He then swipes the cigarette off my fingers and tossed it. "Get off the rooftop, now." He demandingly said to me. "Are you kidding? What are you gonna do, former president?" I uttered with an attitude as I shoved him by the chest with my fingers.

"Don't make me use my ability." He warmed me as he gets ready to use it. "Oh, please... What can a loser like you do to me?" I said as I walked pass him and went to the exit. "How about we smoke together, Mikhael." I said as I closed the exit's door. "What are you-" he was about to finish talking when I suddenly leaned my body towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. It surprised him, well, who wouldn't be, anyway?

Then I tiptoed to reach his ear and so I whispered, "Let's smoke together, Mikhael~" I flirted. I can definitely feel his heart beating so fast, and he's so red. But he shoved me and ran to the exit, "You idiot!" He yelled to me as he turned his head back before slamming the door shut and walked in the building.

I didn't mind him, so I smoke another cigarette, "Hahh... I should probably quit." I muttered.