EPISODE 20 - The Unnoticed Growth of Insanity

"You good, Khael?" Nox rushes to Mikhael along with the others. "I'm totally fine. And the doctor said Clara's safe, but with those seep wounds, she'd be scarred all over. And she might not be able to walk anymore." Mikhael explained. "What? That's really terrible." Liz was saddened. "But Clara's not normal, I think. So I guess she'll be alright." Mikhael added.

"How about Lana?" Cary asked. "He's still unconscious, but he's also safe now. I doubt he was even tortured, he was just beaten up, but his nails are still intact." Mikhael said. "You think torture's limited to plucking finger nails?" Cary raised a brow. "What? What? No..." Mikhael glanced away.

"Anyway, let's go see Clara!" Liz declares. "Clara's looking like a bunch of chopped meat bunched together so unless you want your appetite go remain with you until morning then I recommend not visiting her right now. The doctors are still keeping an eyes on her because she's unconscious, meaning she can't use her ability, that's why she can't put her flesh back together." Mikhael explained again.

"Maybe if we finish her off she'll revive and heal you wounds?" Cary suggested. "Have you no human heart? Besides, it's too risky, especially because she's exposed to a canceller." Mikhael replied with a sigh.

Cora heard Mikhael's explanation of Clara's condition and felt bad for her, feeling sorry for being unlucky. "Is she in a really bad condition?" Liz asked, just as saddened as everyone else. "Yeah... Yet I managed to let that bastard escape." Mikhael muttered, gritting his teeth in anger. "You mean, Keda? Sigh... What a problem. I bet the organization just let him be and tease him a little before crushing him." Cary utters her opinion as she stretches her neck and shoulders.

"You must be tired, you guys should sit down or something. I'm the one getting exhausted looking at us chatting here while standing." Mikhael sighed as he sits on a bench.

"Lana has awaken." The man in black suit who took care of Lana said. "'Awaken'? What is he Jesus on his resurrection or something? Don't talk like that, it's like you're a butler from B.C." Cary laughed as she walked pass the man. "Can he have visitors now? We wanna talk to him." Cary asked. "The doctor said it's no problem." The man replied.

And so they went in his room.

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —

"Man, you're in such sorry state. And no wonder we can't contact you, huh..." Nox sighed as she scratches her head. "What happened anyway?" Cary tilts her head, curiously asking Lana for an answer. "I was just walking home this afternoon when a man grabbed me and injected something on my neck. I can't remember anything after that so I guess I passed out and was tied after they brought me somewhere I don't know, I was tied when I woke up after all. And no matter what I do I can't use my ability, and then they started beating me up. That's all." Lana explained. "And after all the hard beating they did, I woke up here." He added.

————————————————

Meanwhile, Clara is still unconscious. And in her mind, or more specifically, her psychological world, she wandered.

CLARA'S POV:

I'm dreaming of this place again... Well, not that I can call this a dream anyway.

"Kid, what the hell?!" QUEEN, looks quite surprised, probably because I look like a shredded meat. "Ariadne, I don't think I can take this anymore. Heal my wounds, will you?" I unenthusiastically demanded of her, too tired to bother making an effort.

"I am a deity, not your personal servant. My condition is to keep you from dying, not heal you every time you wound your body." Ariadne furiously declares with her enormous voice that comes from all directions again, not even letting me see her true face.