EPISODE 5 PART 6 - Elementary Days

They next day, I'm at the rooftop again, but I'm not smoking this time. I'm just chilling around, drinking my boxed yogurt drink as I sit down the floor and stare up at the skies to see the clouds.

"You're not smoking." Yep, I know that voice, it's Mikhael. "Heya, Mikhael. Did you come to seek a rematch after that incident?" I playfully said. He scoffed at me and said, "You've gotta be kidding, right? That was almost 2 years ago." He replied as he sits next to me. "Care for a smoke?" I asked. "I don't smoke, so don't smoke in front of me. People also die with second hand smoke you know." He said. "How cautious of you." I said as I lit a smoke. But he tossed it away and said, "I said no smoking when I'm around." "Then go away, you moron!" I snapped.

He then sighed and said, "No, I'm staying." Then he lies down and stares at the skies. "You like the skies? I asked. "Yeah, it's peaceful to look at." He replied. "You think so?" I asked as I leaned me head above his, brushing my hair to the back of my ear and smiled at him. "Yeah..." He muttered. "You're too close." He added. "No, I'm not." I replied. "I'm warning you, I'm rejecting you if there's any chance that you actually like me." He said. "Hah! How assuming of you. " I said as I smirked from being insulted and just rolled my eyes. "Then let's make a bet!" I said. "What bet?" He asked. "I'll make you fall in love with me to the point where you'll go crazy without me, but I would never date you when we grow up!" I said. "That's not a deal at all, it's just a condition." He replied as he closed his one eye and looked at me with the other. "Whatever! So, are you in?" I asked. "Okay, but if it's you who falls then you lose and I get to bang you." He said. "Bang? You mean a gun? You wanna kill me if I fall for you?" I asked. Well, what does 'bang' mean?

I looked at him and he looks so red, maybe it's embarrassing for him to day that when in reality I'm far more stronger... Right?