EPISODE 4 - Liz and Quinn

CARY'S POV:

Finally, school is back after 2 months of rebuilding the damages caused by the terrorist attack. Fortunately, no attacks were made after that last incident; making the school's repair fast, people start to stray from the path of the good after all.

Police has been assigned a week after the attack to investigate the incident. And finally, they found their den and arrested the rest of the terrorists right away. And what's really scary is that they seem to have been planning a big attack, good thing they got caught. And it was all thanks to a certain criminal organization that'll soon be known.

"Young miss, breakfast is ready!"

I stopped reading the document about the incident that I stole from my new father's office, changed my clothes and went down stairs.

"Cary, you're late. If you repeat this attitude ever again, I'll hit you." My adoptive father said, with his deep husky voice and cold expression. "Sorry, father." I said, even tho I know I don't feel sorry over it at all.

This new father of mine looks young, he's kinda weird too, all because he has a really dark skin yet really white hair, and his eyes are like the deep blue sea, he's tall, he looks slim yet so strong. I wonder what his job is, he's wearing an expensive black suit yet I can't come to the conclusion that he may be an office worker, cuz with an attitude like that, no one would wanna work with him.

Well, nothing will be lost if I ask him, right? So I did, I said, "Father, what's you're job?" He looked at me, slowly putting down his spoon as he straightened his posture. "You'll find out soon." He said. It must be so lame like licking client's shoes for profit or something if he hides it. But what's mysterious is that this man is an actual freaking millionaire.

"Also..." He added. "Did you still a document by any chance?" He said, he wasn't being friendly at all, and he sounds demanding as he asked. "Well..." I said, and before I could finish talking, he interrupted me, "I don't care what you're doing with that, just give it to my room before noon." He said, as he stood up and fixed his suit. " Yes, father." I replied. Then he proceeds to walk out and go to work.

————————————————

SCHOOL PRINCIPAL'S POV:

Meanwhile, at school, teachers are busy with school stuff and office work.

"Hahh... I can't believe teacher Rod died. Mey he rest in peace. He was a good man, a good teacher..." A teacher named Richard said, as he goes through the student files and arranging them accordingly. "By the way, who was the student that died again?" Said Richard. "They say there was a student."

"Well..." I was hesitant, not sure what to say.

2 months ago, hours right after the attack, A young man came to my office without any prior notice. He looks proud, someone who's here for an important matter. "May I help you?" I asked. He sits on the couch in front of my desk without me inviting him to, such rudeness, how can someone just barge in and act like they own the place? "About that student who died..." He said with his demanding yet low volumed voice. "Yes?" I replied. "She didn't die." He instantly replied. "Huh?" I said, I was confused, he must be crazy to come here and say only that. "I said she didn't die." He snapped. "Her heart got shot through! No documents of her say she's immortal! Or did something happen?" I got pissed and yelled at him, I was so worked up that I lost breath and tried to catch it after. "Yes, she's immortal. But if you say something about it, you're dead." He threatened me, it was so convincing that it made me shrink in fear. He stood and walked out like he owns the place, such poor manners.