EPISODE 5 PART 9 - Elementary Days

Happy Valentines Day!!

Everyone is so worked up about this day, they expect to be given chocolates after all. How assuming of them. And as usual, I'm here again, sitting on my desk while staring outside the window.

I myself just learned about Valentines just a year ago, that's when I also learn that this year, I'm going to my dorm with a bunch of chocolates again.

And as I was deep in thought, someone suddenly stood in front of me. I turned my head to look at them but bumped my face with the box of chocolate he was holding out to me instead; and it fell to the floor. "Ah! I'm so sorry!!" He panicked, "I didn't mean to!" He added, as he instinctively squeezed my face with both his hands and pulled my head closer to his.

And he was strong enough to actually lift me up from my seat and because of that, my chair tumbled down, making everyone look at us. And let me tell you this, this is the worse misunderstanding to ever happen to my life! Because my classmates thought we were kissing! What the fuck kind of brain do they have?!

I was so surprised myself, and this guy definitely is as well. He then realized what he's done and immediately let go of my face, he hurriedly picked the box of chocolate he was holding earlier and shoved it to my chest; that surprised me but I took the chocolate anyway. Then he goes off running in shame.

"What the fuck was that?!" I thought. "Way to go, Clara. But remember, that's still the first one." Lana said as he clapped his hands to mock me. "Good luck." Cary added.

————————————————

Here I am, smoking at the rooftop again. I immediately came running here after the bell for recess rang, now no one can harm me.

Well, at least that's what I thought. But then... "Hey there." This son of a bitch came! "What do you want? I thought you hate when people are smoking around you, how about you go away, huh?" I said to Mikhael as I stood up and walked to him.

"I thought we had a deal?" He said. "And you're just enjoying it without thinking of the deal's goal." I said. "Admit it, you already fell for me." I added. "Not one bit." He replied. I turned around to blow smoke when something kinda sharp but harmless poked my cheek, I glanced and to my surprise, Mikhael is handing my a box of chocolate while looking away with a blushing face.

"For me?" I playfully asked. "Yes! Why else would I hand it to you anyway?" He replied. "Thanks." I said as I took the box of chocolate from his hand and turned to him.

"Oh, is this supposed to be a confession?" I asked, I was literally wondering about that tho. "No." He said. "Well, okay, thanks for this again." I said as I finish my cigarette and put it in my pocket. Then I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning my body towards him. Then I whispered, "'Cause if that was a confession then you're rejected." I said, then I walked pass him and went to the exit, chuckling as I take a bite on the chocolate he gave me.