EPISODE 18 - Rescued

"Hey, can you make him wake up or something?" Samuel whined to Erin. "My sleeping gas normally lasts for about 5 hours, so no, can't do it. Tho, it's not impossible to wake him up." She replied. "Then go, wake him up." Samuel coldly demands. "Shuddup, moron! I'm inside a fucking box! I can't do shit!" She snapped.

"Ah, right, forgot you're born useless." Samuel muttered as he stood up and walked towards Irvin who's tied up and sleeping. "We just met! Don't call me 'born useless'!" Erin yelled.

"Wake up, man" Samuel slapped Irvin. But he just snored in response and said, "Sure...".

"Huh?" Samuel was confused. "Is this part of your ability or something?" He looks at Erin. "What is?" She responds with a question. "This, he just responded to me despite being influenced by your sleeping ability." Samuel explained as he pointed at Irvin. "What? No, not really. Unless I just didn't know I could do so." Erin responded.

"Hey, Irvin. How many siblings do you have?" Sam asked. "Three..." He muttered with a barely noticeable voice.

"What?! Ahahaha! He responded! What the heck! Ahahaha!" Migo cracked. "Calm down, man. It might actually be just a part of my ability." Erin seriously said as he observed Irvin. "Haaahhhh-- you're right. Ahem, I laughed like a mad man. Sorry 'bout that." He replied.

Suddenly, Samuel became serious and asked-- "You hate those people who they call aliens, don't you?" --as he started recording it with his phone. "Yeah..." Irvin responded yet again with a small voice.

"Who exactly do you hate amongst them?" Samuel threw another question. "Hero... ZZZ" Irvin couldn't continue so Samuel slightly slapped him and said, "Answer properly!"

"Hero... QUEEN." Irvin responded. "Really? What do you hate about her?" Samuel asked.

IRVIN: She couldn't save my family... She ran away.

SAMUEL: And? Does it have anything to do with why you tried to kill Clara?

IRVIN: They...ZZZ They looked the same...

SAMUEL: Huh? Then what do they got to do with you hating aliens?

IRVIN: They destroyed my city... And my family.

SAMUEL: Huh? Respond properly! You're not giving me the answer I want.

IRVIN: Aliens...

SAMUEL: Hahh? Sigh... Whatever. So, none of your family members survived?

IRVIN: Ciara did...

"Don't ask him that. What if he dreams about it and wake up from shock, then our entertainment would be over." Migo interrupted them. "But holy shit, man! I never knew my ability was like this!" Erin stated excitedly.

"Wake up, Irvin." Samuel sighed as he stopped recording and put away his phone. Yet this time, Irvin was quiet. "Huh? Hey, wake up!" Sam lifts his head. "He answered my questions yet he's not responding now..." Samuel grumbles. "Wake up!!" He slapped him hard this time. "Piece of shit!! Wake up, mother fucker!" Samuel snapped and flipped the chair Irvin was tied on along with him.

IRVIN: What the... (⁠‘⁠◉⁠ ⌓⁠ ◉⁠’⁠)

"Finally! You're awake." Samuel yells at him. "Sam?--- Sam!!— Shuddup!" Samuel interrupts him. "Don't worry, they'll be saved." Samuel added as he smiled to him. Leaving Irvin speechless.

————————————————

Meanwhile, at where Liz is. "Liz..." Quinn whispers from a distance. But when Liz glanced, she immediately yelled for Quinn to run. "Howdy." Darcel grinned as he swings a long blade at Quinn. But fortunately so, Quinn catched it with his ability:
'Whip — the ability to produce a sturdy yet bendable material that can grow out from his body and can stretch limitlessly.'