EPISODE 5 PART 4 - Elementary Days

Yep, truly, time flies by faster than you expected. Because it's already summer! My adoptive father decided that showing me his work was a good idea, because one day, I'll do the same, he said.

And so he did, he dragged me along with him at this so called 'slaughter house', but deep underground lies the truth of it. Prison cells with actual people in it are rowed on both sides of this seemingly long hallway. People are screaming for some reason, maybe the organization is holding them captive to get some information.

"Why are we here, father?" I asked, acting scared but not really. "You're scared? How useless." He complained. And so he yanks my arm and opens a cell, threw me inside and handed me a knife. I looked at my father and he was terrifying, he gazed down upon me who's still on the ground after tumbling down from him throwing me in. "Hold it." He said. So I picked the knife and stood up. And at the corner of the prison, there lies a prisoner, with his wrists and feet cuffed and chained as tightly as it can get and he's exhausted.

"Slit his throat, Clara." My father commanded. I trembled to the fact that I get to kill people, it was so unrealistic. "What are you doing?" He added. "Go kill him!!" He yelled, and so I flinched from his voice and slowly walked to the prisoner. "No... Please... Please, don't..." The prisoner mumbled. I trembled under the pressure of my father, it's been a year since his family adopted me, this is the first time he actually talked to me yet this is how we'll communicate, how tragic.

I was saddened and blinded by the inner rage, and so I swing the knife smoothly, like nothing happened, I lost all emotions for a moment. But then when I regained self awareness and saw what I've done to the prisoner, I trembled, weakening my knees and making me stumble down to the floor.

"Get up, Clara!" My father yelled, and so I flinched and looked at him. "Let's go." He said as he walks ahead, and so I rushed to follow him and held his cloak.

Then he opens the next cell, this time, he gave me a gun. "This gun is automatic, all you have to do it point it at that prisoner and pull the trigger, Clara." Father whispered to my ear. I walked in and pointed the gun at the prisoner, but even tho I did as I was told, I still trembled in fear. "I... I can't." I blabbed as I squealed and cracked my voice while my tears roll down my face and I trembled, yet again.

"Clara!!" He shouted, that startled me and I accidentally gripped my hands, unintentionally pulling the trigger which hit the prisoner's neck.

The prisoner's neck spurted blood and he even coughed tons of blood out his mouth, the prisoner's blood sprayed all over me and it surprised me. His eyes are rolled up and he's shaking uncontrollably. That made me cringe in fear and scream, and yet again, I stumbled down the ground.

My father helped me up and he tossed me a handkerchief, "Wipe that blood off your face." He said. He walked back to the exit and so I followed him as I wipe my face.

————————————————

"How's your day, Clara?!~" My adoptive mother cheerfully said to me who's totally exhausted from killing people all day. I didn't reply and just went straight to my room, but before I could reach the end of the stairs, my father yelled at me, "Clara!!" He said, and it made me flinched, stopping me from making even another step. I slowly turned around to look at my father and he was glaring knives at me. "Your mother is talking to you, respond!" He shouted. "It's okay, Dennis, don't force her..." My mother timidly told him off. "I had a shitty day, thank you." I replied. Then I continued to walk upstairs and slammed my bedroom door lock.

I lied down my bed, even tho I'm still bloody and dirty, I was so angry at my family and I don't care if they abandon me. Teresa, my adoptive mother, may look and seem kind, but she's just as fucked up as her husband. Ignoring my bloody shirt and straight up asking me about my day.

I never went outside my room the whole day, I didn't even eat dinner. And so I spent my whole summer being ordered and trained mentally by killing a bunch prisoners without any vacation or break.