EPISODE 15 - The Disguise

"You're almost late, Clara!" Liz nagged. "Just busy." Clara said. "Urgh! What if you really were late?! Then my grades will drop!" Liz whined. "Shut up, you dimwit." Quinn told her off.

————————————————

Later on during lunchtime. The gang decided to go to the library which was Cary's idea, when accidentally, Irvin bumped into a high schooler, since the school is integrated, high school and middle school is within one campus.

Irvin dumped into Adonis but he couldn't apologize because Liz pulled him in the library and that Pissed the high schoolers off, Adonis, Andrew, Carrel, Trixy and Gwen.

"Hey, you fuck-wits!" Andrew yelled as he yanks Irvin by the collar. Clara and the others were surprised and Liz kinda feels guilty about grabbing Irvin now.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lana said as he grabbed Andrew's wrist and pulled it away from griping on Irvin. "Heh! Your pal over there dumped into our guy over here." Andrew pointed at Adonis right after swaying his hand off Lana's grip.

"Waste of time. We have something to do here and you're interrupting us with your petty superiority. If you wanna fight we'll do it after school." Cary said to them. "Heh! Fight?! You think you'll win against us?" Adonis snapped. "Hmph! Wussies." Scoffs Cary. "Heh! Fine! We'll clobber you people into fucking

And where do we meet?" Andrew demanded an answer. "I know a place." Cary replied.

————————————————

Later on after school, Cary and the others went to the rooftop of the school building and saw Andrew and his friends waiting for them. "Finally, you're here." Andrew grinned as he threw his cigarette away.

"Heh, let's see what these third years got." Trixy smirked and she stood up ready for a fight. "What are you talking about? Let me finish this bun first." Carrel murmurs while munching a bun. "What are you all so serious about? One punch and they're done for..." Adonis said, but he couldn't even finish his sentence, because suddenly, something went wrong with them.

Even Clara felt something wrong. Because out of the blue, Andrew and his friends are freaking put for no reason. "Ah!!! Wha! What?! Ah!!!" Adonis suddenly screamed. And suddenly, he's talking to himself. "I looked up to you! How could you!" He exclaimed.

And they all started to scream, as if they're scared of something only they see. "What's wrong with them?!" Carrel was confused. "Is this your ability?!" Carrel added.

"You can't! How could you?! She's your daughter!" Trixy screamed to herself. "What's going on?!" Clara asked.

But unlike everyone else who's screaming and freaking out. Gwen was different, she was just pure gloomy and depressed. "If only I had money..." She mumbled. "Hey, I heard that." Lana said.

"Anyone even know what's going on with them?" Liz asked. Yeah, they're all freaking out. Well, except for that one." Quinn said as he looked at Gwen.

ARIADNE, WHAT'S GOING ON? Clara asked Ariadne using her thought. "IT'S CARY'S ABILITY." She replied. Cary has an ability and she never told anyone?! Clara thought.

"AND SHE HAS A STRANGE FEELING ABOUT HER BUT I CAN'T TELL." Ariadne added. "WHAT FEELING?" Clara asked. "IT'S A FEELING I ONLY GET WHEN I ENCOUNTER A NONHUMAN CREATURE." She replied. "A DOG?" Clara suddenly spouted. "NONSENSE. OF COURSE NOT." She snapped.

Of course, Clara understood what she meant, it's just hard to believe. "IT'S JUST HARD TO BELIEVE THAT CARY MIGHT BE ONE IF US. A NONHUMAN." Clara said to Ariadne.

Moments later, Cary deactivated her ability and said, "Good. Now you leave us alone."

"Cary, when'd you get an ability?" Mikhael asked. "Last year." She briefly replied.