EPISODE 21 - The Beginning

"How are you doing?" Mikhael asked as he sits next to Lana's bed. "I'm fine now..." Lana replied.

"How'd you get yourself kidnapped?" Samuel asked. "I was walking home when someone suddenly— Hey we already talked about what happened yesterday." Mikhael stopped Lana from talking. "Normally, he'd react the same way as you. But not this time. Which means he's not really okay." Samuel explained.

"Huh?" Mikhael was confused. "Hah, that's a really weird way to tell my condition." Lana chuckled.

And so they all went awkwardly silent. Until it was broken by a phone ringing. "Oh, that's me." Lana said as he picked up the call. "Yeah?" He said.

"I'm coming to visit you so stay in your room, kid." The person over the phone said.

"Okay..." Lana dryly replied.

"Want anything? I'll buy you on the way. Maybe a gun? Bullets? Any weapon you like?"

What kind of offer is that? Lana thought. "I'm okay, no thanks." He replied before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Samuel curiously asked. "Some weird old man, that's all." Lana replied. "Weird? In what way?" Mikhael asked.

"Anyway, is Clara awake?" Lana asked as he glanced at them.

"Yeah." Samuel shrugged. "Wanna see her?" He added. "Not really, I was just curious if she's alive." Lana replied. "Harsh." Mikhael said. "He sounded like a true friend to me tho." Samuel added.

"You can come with us. What's the use of that wheelchair over their if you're not using it?" Mikhael said as he point on a wheelchair at the corner.

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —

Later on:
"He's not here." William said as he glanced around Lana's hospital room. "And here I told him to stay in this room..."

"If you have a brain, use it and call the kid." Dennis sighed as he leans his hand to his waist.

—  —  —  —  —  —  —  —  —

VRRRR

"Hello?" Lana picked his call.

"I told you to stay in your room."

"Yeah... I'm just next to my room. I'm Clara's room." Lana replies.

"Ah! Now you're in a girl's room! I knew you have a thing for h—"

And so Lana ended the call, cutting off William.

"Don't you seem to be harsh with your father?" Cary sighed. "Why sigh at me? He just raised me for like... 6 years maybe? And I would never call him dad or father. Also, we're not related by blood, all he does is give me money." Lana states as he scroll on his phone.

"So you're basically saying he's your sugar daddy?" Liz suddenly said. "What?" Lana frowned in confusion along with everyone who just cringed. "Liz, you bastard, keep those kinky thoughts of yours to yourself, got that?" Cary said.

"Do any of you have a smoke?" Clara suddenly asked. "No. And I thought you quit." Cary raised a brow. "When did I say that?" Clara chuckled.

"Lana! How dare you cut off your father during an important...." William sprang in Clara's room only to realize everyone's all over the place.

"Ah, ahem. Anyway, you look good. And you're as blunt as always so there's no need to worry after all." William pattered. "Anyway, everyone, I'm Lana's father, thanks for rescuing him-- ah, right no one knew he was kidnapped. Anyway—"

"Stop talking like a nerd, Wilskie." Dennis flicks his war through his glove. "Stop making random nicknames first." William replied.

"I'll get going now." Dennis said as he walked out the room.