EPISODE 5 PART 7 - Elementary Days

"Okay!! Let's go shopping!" Liz just casually barged in my dorm and yelled all morning saying she wants to go shopping with me. "Go away!" I replied as I covered myself with my blanket. But then she pulls off my blanket and it startled me.

"Let's go! Let's go!" She cheerfully said as she jumped up and down on my bed, making my body hop up and back down on it's own in the bed.

————————————————

Hahh... In the end, I just gave up and went with her.

We went to this supposedly popular clothing shop and there she almost bought everything. From shirts, jeans and shorts, accessories, and many more.

Then she dragged me into a boba shop and ordered those expensive drinks and snacks for us. And we stayed there for a bit to have a chitchat.

"So? How's the drink?" She asked with a smile on her face. "It's great." I replied. "Really? You look like you're not enjoying it tho." She added. "What? No, I'm enjoying it! It's delicious!" I said, acting like I actually cared in the first place.

"Well... How's it going?" She suddenly asked. "What it?" I asked her back. "You know... That thingy between you and Mikhael..." She said as she quints her eyes with a smirk and crossed her index fingers together.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing between us..." I replied. "What?! Really?~ He obviously and openly like you yet you didn't catch on it!

"Like I care, we're still in elementary, I'm not into that kind of stuff just yet." I said. "Okay, but I'm totally supporting you two!" She cheerfully said.

————————————————

I arrived at my dorm, so exhausted and drained for escorting a literal disaster of a girl. I lied on my bed and closed my eyes, not realizing I actually fell asleep.