EPISODE 5 PART 3 - Elementary Days

It's a rainy monday, the skies are grey and it's chilly outside. But despite this gloomy weather, everyone in class is as loud as ever. "Good morning, BFF!" Not to mention this idiot of a Liz. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Like I said, leave me alone." I replied. "Look at you, so gloomy and all..." She whined with a pout on her face.

And here I am, sitting on my desk and staring outside the window, just as usual. "What's going on outside? You can't keep your eyes off the window." She said. "That's exactly why I'm looking outside. Because there's nothing." I replied.

"Hey, Liz, let's go to the cafeteria." Quinn said. Hah! Finally! Peace is of reach now that she's invited to the cafeteria! "No, I'll pass." Aw, fuck! She just declined Quinn's kind invitation. "What?! Why?!" Quinn asked in surprise. "'Why'?! You're asking me that?!" Liz seems to have snapped. "You let me line for you then leave me all alone at the cafeteria! You traitor!" Liz yelled. "What?! You're still on about that?! That was exactly a month ago!" Quinn replied.

Ah, I forgot to remind myself, it's already been a month and a half since these idiot transferred here. Time sure flies by, I hope it flies faster.

"Clara, not coming along?" Quinn asked me instead. "Sure." I replied as I stood up. Liz was kind of disappointed so she followed me as I walk towards Quinn. "Liz, leave me alone." I sighed. "Sorry but I wanna hang out with you!" She cheerfully said.

And so she continues to cling on my arm despite me giving off a 'pissed' facial expressions.

————————————————

At the cafeteria, students are fighting over food like gorillas. "Buy me a yogurt drink." I said as I hand them money. They both glared at me but then I glared back at them as a threat and said, "If you fail to buy one then I'll clobber you both." And they immediately shrunk back to being friendly and took my money for me, and they rushed to fight with gorillas at the counter. And so I walked out, leaving Quinn and Liz inside.

————————————————

But in the end, they couldn't buy because they ditch my request. And just as I said that I'll clobber them, I punched Quinn's guts and bonked my fist to Liz's head.

Obviously they were in pain, but they just won't show it despite being obvious that they're trembling as they walked back to their sits.